• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Damage Photos............

Wow Ron what kind contractors do you have working in your state some one should take there pressure washer lics away and put under the jail for the crimes they have done.

DJ Carroll

Ron couldn't some of those be from soft concrete and not necesarily the company's fault? I did a demo for a library yesterday and the concrete was subbed out by the city (means lowest bid won) and it was not of the greatest quality. I when to pop a few pieces of gum and it was actually imprinted in the concrete!

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Ron couldn't some of those be from soft concrete and not necesarily the company's fault? I did a demo for a library yesterday and the concrete was subbed out by the city (means lowest bid won) and it was not of the greatest quality. I when to pop a few pieces of gum and it was actually imprinted in the concrete!

The one I posted is just an idiot with a 0 degree nozzle.

But I've put a picture out showing where two lies of concrete meet and we put streaks in one and not in the other using the same pressure. We couldn't tell the concrete was finished at two different times till daylight. We just kept on cleaning and didn't see the streaks till after we were done.

Scott Davis

I think these were just from new concrete and they didnt know what they were doing...

DSC00073.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member

You tested it? you went no further or changed the method not to damage.

If you dont do this an tear a property up you will be held liable.

Eric Flynn

Scott showed us those photos on his camera the other night and our jaws dropped!

Seriously, the concrete looks new.....too new to surface clean.

~Jen

Tony Creighton

We see it all the time ...most recent is a 36million school .Damage on new sidewalks from a surface cleaner with 0 tips . Then the new tire store ..brick masons had the work they did cleaned with a 0 tip ...no repairing this

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I don't know DJ , text me with a link if you ever find I'm not responding. I blog a lot and I don't have these notification on. 760,000 links in 15 years. My phone would blow up

Text me anytime for question 480-522-5227