Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 42

Thread: Damage Photos............

  1. #21

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Wow Ron what kind contractors do you have working in your state some one should take there pressure washer lics away and put under the jail for the crimes they have done.

  • #22

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Francis View Post
    Wow Ron what kind contractors do you have working in your state some one should take there pressure washer lics away and put under the jail for the crimes they have done.
    It makes me sick

  • #23

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Ron couldn't some of those be from soft concrete and not necesarily the company's fault? I did a demo for a library yesterday and the concrete was subbed out by the city (means lowest bid won) and it was not of the greatest quality. I when to pop a few pieces of gum and it was actually imprinted in the concrete!
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

  • #24

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Ron couldn't some of those be from soft concrete and not necesarily the company's fault? I did a demo for a library yesterday and the concrete was subbed out by the city (means lowest bid won) and it was not of the greatest quality. I when to pop a few pieces of gum and it was actually imprinted in the concrete!
    The one I posted is just an idiot with a 0 degree nozzle.

    But I've put a picture out showing where two lies of concrete meet and we put streaks in one and not in the other using the same pressure. We couldn't tell the concrete was finished at two different times till daylight. We just kept on cleaning and didn't see the streaks till after we were done.
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477





    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

  • #25

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    I think these were just from new concrete and they didnt know what they were doing...










    Scott Davis
    Confident Roof Cleaning

  • #26

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Ron couldn't some of those be from soft concrete and not necesarily the company's fault? I did a demo for a library yesterday and the concrete was subbed out by the city (means lowest bid won) and it was not of the greatest quality. I when to pop a few pieces of gum and it was actually imprinted in the concrete!

    You tested it? you went no further or changed the method not to damage.

    If you dont do this an tear a property up you will be held liable.

  • #27

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott D. View Post
    I think these were just from new concrete and they didnt know what they were doing...











    Great Photos, left the surface cleaner to dig to china...

  • #28

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Scott showed us those photos on his camera the other night and our jaws dropped!

    Seriously, the concrete looks new.....too new to surface clean.

    ~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

  • #29

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Quote Originally Posted by Gulf Coast Power Washing View Post
    Scott showed us those photos on his camera the other night and our jaws dropped!

    Seriously, the concrete looks new.....too new to surface clean.

    ~Jen
    You have to allow time before cleaning new concrete.

  • #30

    Default Re: Damage Photos............

    Scott,

    Those can't be surface cleaner marks - I know I know - CROP CIRCLES!!!!!!!

    Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

  • Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  
    Single Sign On provided by vBSSO