• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Window cleaning Training

Lenny Schrecengost

Contributing Member
I'm post this here since there is not window cleaning forum on UAMCC.

We have been pressure washing for 9 years and have been doing some window cleaning for a few years. We have a DI/RO cart from Reach Higher ground and it work great. We also use a squeegee when we need to on store fronts.
We were on an office building today and I put one on my men on the windows while other finished the building and roof. He had done some windows both way but not alot. After he worked on it a while he told me he wished he had more training. Thats when I realized I need to get some good training material for them to learn from. We showed the guys how to a few times but never relly trained any.
Can someone recommend some good training material either to buy or use on the internet.

Micah Kommers

Hey Lenny,

Check out WindowCleaningResource.com. It's a forum, I'm a member there. Ton's of instructional videos on window cleaning. It's also a window cleaning supply online store, I believe there are some training videos listed in the store.

Maybe the best form of training is to send them to a contractor a few hours away from some free labor in exchange for training?