• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Clear Spring gets another clean roof

Tim Fields

A couple pictures of one of the final roof cleanings for the season.

Attachments

• tn Cindy Before.JPG
    tn Cindy Before.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 34
  • tn Cindy after.JPG
    tn Cindy after.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 35

Ken Fenner

Snow? Bite your tongue. Its been 70 degrees here. We won't see weather cold enough for snow for another few weeks.

Is it really only 45 days til Christmas?

Tim, excellent job on that roof cleaning job in maryland

Tim Fields

Hey Tim...nice job. Where is the snow? Good having you down in Orlando bro!!

The snow is just over the ridge. Well, it will be before you know it.

There is a ski resort about three miles away as the crow flies.

Before long I'll be able to see the glow of the lights coming out of the valley as all of the fancy pants pay to play in the white stuff.

Snow sking is too dangerous for me though, I'll stick to climbing around on roofs.

And yes, Orlando was a good time!

Attachments

• tn_100_2382.jpg
    tn_100_2382.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 21

Jeff LeCours

The snow is just over the ridge. Well, it will be before you know it.

There is a ski resort about three miles away as the crow flies.

Before long I'll be able to see the glow of the lights coming out of the valley as all of the fancy pants pay to play in the white stuff.

Snow sking is too dangerous for me though, I'll stick to climbing around on roofs.

And yes, Orlando was a good time!

Nice work Tim

Rob Huffman

Tim,
Great job man. So you realy were working huh? Just kidding....Was good to catch up the other day and definately glad you had a good time in Orlando.

Keep up the good work...