Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rags soaked with stain caused house fire, state police rule

Default Re: Rags soaked with stain caused house fire, state police rule

This happend here in fresno last night...Oiled rags....

A fire broke out just before midnight on Wednesday at Teriyaki Don. The popular Fresno lunch spot is located at Cedar and Herndon which is in North-East Fresno.

Neighbors in the area reported hearing an alarm. Not long after, the Fresno Fire Department arrived to find smoke coming from the building.

What had happened was that a pile of rags that were saturated in grease and oil had caught on fire. The damage to the restaurant was minimal.

The Fire Department suspect that the restaurant will reopen again as early as Thursday.
    Chris Hartje
    Golden State Pressure Washing
    Fresno, Ca

I used to spray Zolatone, a laquer based multispec finish. On my first job feeling like a million bucks I was cleaning up, stuffed a handfull of dirty rags into a used 1 gal paint can, put the lid on it and heaved it into the garbage container out back. 5 mins later I realise I had a spray tip in that bucket. Up into the dumpster I go I grab the pail by the handlel, as I put it down onto the ground the lid pops off violently with flames. singed the hair on my head,eyelashes and all also gave me a slight burn on my face. Never will I ever make the mistake again. If it werent for the $25 spraytip I would have been liable for millions! and I was about to say screw it, because I made a ton of money on that job! "Who needs that tip"! pheoow that was a close one.

Safey first
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

wow its a good thing i stumbled across this post!
    Tiger Pressure Wash
    Baton Rouge, LA
    (225) 284-4527

Tiger Pressure Wash is a Professional Baton Rouge Pressure Washing company, servicing the Greater Baton Rouge area since 2012

batonrouge.pressurewashing.net
    www.facebook.com/tigerpressurewashbatonrouge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMnO-PblKXo

good to know.
    Arkansas Pro Wash is an awesome Pressure Washing Company that specializes in Sidewalk Cleaning and Gum Removal. Check us out on Facebook. Call or Text 501-580-0223.<marquee> Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com </marquee>

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information