• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hey Greasers - Check this out!

Michael Tessaro

Marko, This will probably only work in your local area. What exactly did you send Channel 9? All you have posted is the email received from Frank Ryder.

cleanhoods

Marko, This will probably only work in your local area. What exactly did you send Channel 9? All you have posted is the email received from Frank Ryder.
I just sent te right words so far i am planning on calling and setting an appointment to show my claims and accually if enough of us get together and prove this is a problem not only locally but nation wide this should be pretty big.I guess i will have to do this venture on my own but in my heart i truly believe this will work and help.
Marko

Josh Dodson

Ok here is an email i am working with "Dear Marko,

Are these restaurant kitchen hoods? Which restaurants are not cleaning
their hoods? How would we prove the restaurants are passing inspections
without having the hood properly cleaned?

Thanks,

Frank Ryder
Whistleblower 9 Producer, WSOC-TV
I hope no one is blind now.So anyone have proof to throw in let me know email me or call (828)302-9728
Thanks Marko
ps remember this is a big can of worms i am opening so if you are in you are in.

Be careful not to shoot yourself in the big toe Marko. Put your face and name on a news story that will cost your customers more money and your business will suffer. I'm on board for educating the industry, whether it be restaurant groups or fire inspectors, but it appears what your trying to do could be suicidal for your business. Keep your info anonymous, I would be willing to share some info and pictures, but not names or locations.

cleanhoods

Be careful not to shoot yourself in the big toe Marko. Put your face and name on a news story that will cost your customers more money and your business will suffer. I'm on board for educating the industry, whether it be restaurant groups or fire inspectors, but it appears what your trying to do could be suicidal for your business. Keep your info anonymous, I would be willing to share some info and pictures, but not names or locations.
Thank you Josh.I know, i will not be telling them names which i have not done.I talked to a few places and they all agree with me waht is funny is they pay a fee for the inspections even though they dont do it correctly.I have one customer i cleaned last night and next door his new place will be open in jan. and the old one torn down anyways the system has 8 bends 2 exhaust systems what is funny no access?????????????????????That is proof there that code is not being met and these non accessables are still trickling in the system.josh if it is ok with you i might contact you?Thanks again and if anyone else has the nads to join this venture lets go the time is near.I just believe the exposure wont shoot me in the toe but help remove the hacks and gt the more qualified the work they deserve.
Marko

cleanhoods

Or what can be done is set up a chat with all that is interested in this and figure a proper way of going about this? Just a thought.There are old timers that know there way and alot of heads for good ideas.
Marko