• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Relay For Life Fundraiser!

DJ Carroll

Hey guys my girlfriend and I designed these shirt as a fundraiser for Relay for Life. I had them printed through my marketing company and we are selling them to benefit Relay for Life. Since my company isn't big enough to have a team i'm piggy backing with their team at the bank. We have small medium large and extra large. They are only $15 all all the money goes to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer! We can eat the cost of shipping them if you would like to show your support. Let me know and I can send you an invoice thru paypal. Once paid we will ship you a shirt! Thanks Guys!

Attachments

• PIC_0008.jpg
    PIC_0008.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 25