• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

kitchen floor

cleanhoods

just some pics of a kitchen floor i cleaned so place can open soon.kinda mixed up on the before and afters but i am sure it can be figured out.
Marko

Last edited:

cleanhoods

how did you clean it?

1 this building is free standing and has great drainage.I used my hood cleaning salution and bleach and my jenny.Clean one room at a time wet surface first then soak with chem let sitt a while( i usually smaoke a cig.)then pw.1250psi 3.0gpm and did it by my self about 6 hrs work.
Marko

1 this building is free standing and has great drainage.I used my hood cleaning salution and bleach and my jenny.Clean one room at a time wet surface first then soak with chem let sitt a while( i usually smaoke a cig.)then pw.1250psi 3.0gpm and did it by my self about 6 hrs work.
Marko

what is jenny and also may I asked were did you get pw 1250ps1 3 gpm

cleanhoods

what is jenny and also may I asked were did you get pw 1250ps1 3 gpm

A jenny is the inventor of the hot power washer i believe 1924 and the model year of this machine is 1250 psi but has a pump that is 2500psi and the gpm is 3.0 but the pump is 3.5.This is a belt drive unit.Now the new model now does 1200 psi at 2.8gpm changed a little.Also my machine is a combanation unit which does cold,hot,and pure steam at 150psi at 70gph. Also the plus is my unit doesnot have a thermastat,the burner runs non stop and since no therm. i can run hot water up to 145 to boost high pressure heat.Now the protection for this machine for over heating is a fusable plug. This uhit i have run nearly nightly to daily and nightly for 10 years with no pump issues and just normall wear issues.My oppinion it is the top of the line just an opinion though.
marko

Ok I will agree with just because I donnot know what you talking about sound like pressure washer but is not pressure washer. Can I ask were can you get one of the jennings

cleanhoods

Ok I will agree with just because I donnot know what you talking about sound like pressure washer but is not pressure washer. Can I ask were can you get one of the jennings

LOL,it is a pressure washer been using it for 10 years hood cleaning and some flat while im there.Name is Jenny or what people call there machines "steam jenny".These machines run on electric motors from 1phase 120-220 all the way to 3 phase.Heck here is the web site for "JENNY" and you wil get it a lot better.www.steamjenny.com
Marko
p.s.these machines has proven to me that they are reliable machines.Ive had different ones and this is the one that just keeps going 10 years old no rebuild of pump,no new moter,no new blower,etc.Hope the info. helps.