• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Mini Seminars, Seminars & Conventions

Jeff LeCours

I know the new BOD & Carlos as ED will have much to do in this upcoming year. I have seen Carlos asking in the regional sections what contractor want. I touched on seminars

What kind of learning, educational things would you all like to see at mini seminars, seminars and the annual UAMCC convention & tradeshow?

I like sales and office stuff like
Quickbooks training
Sales coaching - that could incompass a lot. How to become a better salesperson
how to combat the lowballer mentality in your customers
different type of things that will help you in your office
Safety

Help me out here, like I said give specific things, doesnt have to be just this type of training it could be demos to actually teach better applications of how to wash

lets here some good ideas, some real specific ideas folks

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
I would be willing to offer a hands-on downstreaming housewash demo. It should include flatwork (drives), rust and maybe a deck strip. These are typical services requested by homeowners. Maybe include a roof wash too? I don't think I would have a problem finding a "donor" home.

Lonnie Greenwood

I know the new BOD & Carlos as ED will have much to do in this upcoming year. I have seen Carlos asking in the regional sections what contractor want. I touched on seminars

What kind of learning, educational things would you all like to see at mini seminars, seminars and the annual UAMCC convention & tradeshow?

I like sales and office stuff like
Quickbooks training
Sales coaching - that could incompass a lot. How to become a better salesperson
how to combat the lowballer mentality in your customers
different type of things that will help you in your office
Safety

Help me out here, like I said give specific things, doesnt have to be just this type of training it could be demos to actually teach better applications of how to wash

lets here some good ideas, some real specific ideas folks

im with you 100 % on that type of training and seminars let me know were i can help:clap::clap::clap:

Isaac Baghdanov

Organization, goals, things to take your biz to the next level, maybe even basic financials (taxes & accounting), can't get enough of marketing & sales.

Jeff LeCours

Keep it coming folks. I would like to see what most are saying and that biz stuff, not washing stuff. I am thinking of doing a small seminar in the future, not big Round Tables, those are already being done NCE and I would just like to hone in on a day of biz stuff, nothing fancy just information

Eric Flynn

Sales, sales, and more sales.
Basic things like sale techniques, how to make cold calls, on up to advanced selling techniques.....motivation, etc.

I would even like to hear a recorded conversation between (say like you Jeff) and a property manager when you are trying to close a sale.
Maybe someone who owns one of the larger companies could have someone following them around for a day with a video camera and then put together a "day in the life of" type mini video. That way the smaller companies could see how the mechanics of a larger business works.

~Jen

DJ Carroll

Systems and Training!!!!! That is all I want at this point show me how to systematize my business and how to train my employees PROPERLY!!! That way my company can make me a steady income even if im not there ... I dunno about you guys but i hate working ! The sooner i get a training program in place along with systems DJ is out!

If any one wants to follow me on a sales day they are more than welcome too as long as you are not a local company. :headshakesmile-fast

Eric Flynn

Systems and Training!!!!! That is all I want at this point show me how to systematize my business and how to train my employees PROPERLY!!! That way my company can make me a steady income even if im not there ... I dunno about you guys but i hate working ! The sooner i get a training program in place along with systems DJ is out!

If any one wants to follow me on a sales day they are more than welcome too as long as you are not a local company. :headshakesmile-fast

DJ, you have to read George Hedleys book. Systems were pretty much the gist of his presentation in Orlando. There are worksheets you can get from his website that correspond with the book. I've been spending a lot of my down time completing them. Good stuff.

~Jen