Thread: Mini Seminars, Seminars & Conventions

Default Mini Seminars, Seminars & Conventions

I know the new BOD & Carlos as ED will have much to do in this upcoming year. I have seen Carlos asking in the regional sections what contractor want. I touched on seminars

What kind of learning, educational things would you all like to see at mini seminars, seminars and the annual UAMCC convention & tradeshow?

I like sales and office stuff like
    Quickbooks training
    Sales coaching - that could incompass a lot. How to become a better salesperson
    how to combat the lowballer mentality in your customers
    different type of things that will help you in your office
    Safety

Help me out here, like I said give specific things, doesnt have to be just this type of training it could be demos to actually teach better applications of how to wash

lets here some good ideas, some real specific ideas folks

Default Re: Mini Seminars, Seminars & Conventions

Marketing(What makes the phone ring)
    SEO
    Ways to get business to run without me.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

I would be willing to offer a hands-on downstreaming housewash demo. It should include flatwork (drives), rust and maybe a deck strip. These are typical services requested by homeowners. Maybe include a roof wash too? I don't think I would have a problem finding a "donor" home.
    John Orr
    Former UAMCC Board Member/Treasurer
    Low-Pressure Exterior Cleaning
    757/718-5442
    http://www.exteriorcleaning.com

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by JL Pressure View Post
    I know the new BOD & Carlos as ED will have much to do in this upcoming year. I have seen Carlos asking in the regional sections what contractor want. I touched on seminars

What kind of learning, educational things would you all like to see at mini seminars, seminars and the annual UAMCC convention & tradeshow?

I like sales and office stuff like
    Quickbooks training
    Sales coaching - that could incompass a lot. How to become a better salesperson
    how to combat the lowballer mentality in your customers
    different type of things that will help you in your office
    Safety

Help me out here, like I said give specific things, doesnt have to be just this type of training it could be demos to actually teach better applications of how to wash

lets here some good ideas, some real specific ideas folks

im with you 100 % on that type of training and seminars let me know were i can help
    Lonnie and Nikki Greenwood
    ANR Pressure Washing, Inc
    Deltona, Florida
    386-232-4388 Office
    386-473-6809 Cell
    lonnie@anrpressurewashing.com [url]www.anrpressurewashing.com
    serving the following states FL GA SC NC TN VA TX Or and states in between Go UAMCC!!!!!!!

Organization, goals, things to take your biz to the next level, maybe even basic financials (taxes & accounting), can't get enough of marketing & sales.
    Isaac Baghdanov
    NW ProWash LLC
    Pressure Washing Portland

Keep it coming folks. I would like to see what most are saying and that biz stuff, not washing stuff. I am thinking of doing a small seminar in the future, not big Round Tables, those are already being done NCE and I would just like to hone in on a day of biz stuff, nothing fancy just information

Sales, sales, and more sales.
    Basic things like sale techniques, how to make cold calls, on up to advanced selling techniques.....motivation, etc.

I would even like to hear a recorded conversation between (say like you Jeff) and a property manager when you are trying to close a sale.
    Maybe someone who owns one of the larger companies could have someone following them around for a day with a video camera and then put together a "day in the life of" type mini video. That way the smaller companies could see how the mechanics of a larger business works.

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

Systems and Training!!!!! That is all I want at this point show me how to systematize my business and how to train my employees PROPERLY!!! That way my company can make me a steady income even if im not there ... I dunno about you guys but i hate working ! The sooner i get a training program in place along with systems DJ is out!

If any one wants to follow me on a sales day they are more than welcome too as long as you are not a local company.
    DJ Carroll
    President of [COLOR=Blue]EasyPro[/COLOR] [COLOR=SeaGreen]Property Services[/COLOR], LLC.
    502-525-EASY
    Carrollton, KY 41008
    [URL="http://www.easypropropertyservices.com"]Pressure Washing in Louisville, KY[/URL]
    [FONT=monospace]
    [/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by EasyPro View Post
    Systems and Training!!!!! That is all I want at this point show me how to systematize my business and how to train my employees PROPERLY!!! That way my company can make me a steady income even if im not there ... I dunno about you guys but i hate working ! The sooner i get a training program in place along with systems DJ is out!

If any one wants to follow me on a sales day they are more than welcome too as long as you are not a local company.
    DJ, you have to read George Hedleys book. Systems were pretty much the gist of his presentation in Orlando. There are worksheets you can get from his website that correspond with the book. I've been spending a lot of my down time completing them. Good stuff.

~Jen
    Eric and Jenny Flinn
    TX Gulf Coast Power Washing, LLC
    Galveston County, TX
    832-289-WASH
    Hood Cleaning Houston

• Thread Information