• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hello to all

Mike Fox

Hello all,

I just wanted to say a quick hello to all. I just joined the UAMCC and look forward to the expertise and knowledge this organization and its members has to offer.

Mike

Carlos Gonzales

Mike Fox...how are you and WELCOME Aboard. We just saw that you joined a little while ago today and we are darn glad that you are here.

Look for a email from the UAMCC by the close of business tomorrow with all the information relating to your membership.

I see that you are from Florida....OUTSTANDING. We have a good representation of UAMCC Contractor Members and Supplier Members in your state.

Again, Welcome aboard to the UAMCC!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Mike Fox

Carlos,

Thanks for the warm welcome. You have a very well respected organization. Dan at ICES in Ft. Lauderdale and Joe Walters highly recommended your organization.

Thanks,
Mike
Fox ProWash, Inc.:headshakesmile-fast

Carlos Gonzales

Carlos,

Thanks for the warm welcome. You have a very well respected organization. Dan at ICES in Ft. Lauderdale and Joe Walters highly recommended your organization.

Thanks,
Mike
Fox ProWash, Inc.:headshakesmile-fast

That is comforting to hear. Dan and Joe are top notch folks! Please consider the UAMCC as your second family. Feel free to ask questions and get to know us.

All the members of this BBS are top notch folks. We are here to help out in anyway.

Again...welcome to the UAMCC!

Jeff LeCours

Hey Mike welcome. If you have any questions about the UAMCC myself and many other will be glad to help you out. Please join right in and WELCOME

Mathew Johnson

Welcome to the UAMCC. There isnt a question asked that will likely go unanswered, the members hear encompass pretty much all aspects of the contract cleaning profession.

I am glad to see you joined! Call anytime.

Matt

Mike Fox

Matt,

I noticed the 607 Area Code. My Dad lived in East Branch NY near the Pepacton Reservoir. Beautiful country up there.

Thanks,

Mike