• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

today is the day!!!!!!

Trevor Steel

Contractions are now less than five min. apart and lasting about 1 min. 20 more consistent minutes and we are off to the hospital!!!! I gonna be a daddy!

Henry Bockman

Hey Trever, Thats AWESOME!!!!!!! Enjoy the day and remember, both of you take deep breaths. That way you won't pass out. Man, I remember when my son was born and I realized I was a Dad and had a real family to take care of...

Geesh, it's funny how that can make a guy panic and really start kicking up his business to make money for the new family. LOL

Tell the wife we all wish her well, and lots of drugs.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Congrats, Dad! (Hey, maybe you can get her one of those kiddie surface cleaners. You know, the ones with the balls that pop as you "clean"? Never too early to start the training.)

Jeff LeCours

Contractions are now less than five min. apart and lasting about 1 min. 20 more consistent minutes and we are off to the hospital!!!! I gonna be a daddy!

LOL I thought it said CONTRACTORS are 5 minutes away....Trevor best of luck man, its great being a Daddy

PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trevor Steel

Who's the baby here? lol

Attachments

• 069.jpg
    069.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 25
  • 068.jpg
    068.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 18

Scott Millen

Man, look what you and Ashby made! I'm glad she's here, now, get back to work!

Sometimes just looking at my boy is enough to move me nearly to tears, being a father is the best, most enlightening job I've ever taken on.

Oh, and once you and Ashby adjust to the sleep deprivation, you'll be just fine, so don't panic. You are just REALLY tired, not losing your mind.:coool:

Trevor Steel

Man, look what you and Ashby made! I'm glad she's here, now, get back to work!

Sometimes just looking at my boy is enough to move me nearly to tears, being a father is the best, most enlightening job I've ever taken on.

Oh, and once you and Ashby adjust to the sleep deprivation, you'll be just fine, so don't panic. You are just REALLY tired, not losing your mind.:coool:

You have a gift for writing Scott! Thanks yall!