• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

night work sc and nc must travel

Lonnie Greenwood

Im working on a mutiple state contract the work will take place at night it is all flat work and it is going to be a monthly service and this will be taking place in 2010 i have two contractors already that will be helping me with this i need some one that will travel in sc an also nc if you would like details please email me an i will talk to you about this im looking for one contractor sc and one in nc florida and ga is taken care of you need to be dedicated to this you will be away from home alot so please email me your info thank you.

Lonnie Greenwood

This is Nikki, President, ANR Pressure Washing, Inc.. I just wanted to post an update regarding the original thread.

Lonnie has been having health issues and has not been able to respond appropriately to the responses regarding this thread.

Please be patient. He has not forgotten about those that have responded. He will be contacting you soon to let you know a status. We do not have the contract yet, but are working on it and will let you know as soon as we can what the status is.

He has your information and will contact you.

Thank you, Nikki

Lonnie Greenwood

I will Carlos and Bryan. We appreciate the good thoughts. And of course he can't stop working and so he hurts even worse. He's a working fool.

I have to yell at him now and then to get him to take care of himself.

I hope your day with Madison at the Children's Hospital went well.

Ken Fenner

I've had a couple of incidents with kidney stones. There is no greater pain you can go through. I cringe for ya, Lonnie. On a brighter side, this is a good thing. It pushes you towards setting up your company to be self sustaining. None of us are getting any younger and travel and labor are a young man's game.

Randy Borio

Man I don't check in for a week and the whole UAMCC world gets turned upside down!!! Lonnie best of luck with the stones. I had one smaller that a grain of sand and it stopped my world for 6 hours....