• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 Networking Event - New York March!

Mathew Johnson

The initial planning is underway for a One Day New York Roundtable tentatively for Mid March 13th or 20th, 2010. If you have any ideas for the event, please post them or call me at 607-435-5539. I am waiting for final confirmation from the venue.

I have spoke with Jack Kramer, last years MC, depending on interest we have received, we may be offering a Powerwashing and Wood Restoration Class held the day before or the day after. This class is designed for the contractor with zero to 5 years experience looking to expand knowledge on all facets of operating a contract cleaning business from marketing to operations to pricing for profit.

Have a Great UAMCC Day.

Matt

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
The initial planning is underway for a One Day New York Roundtable tentatively for Mid March 13th or 20th, 2010. If you have any ideas for the event, please post them or call me at 607-435-5539. I am waiting for final confirmation from the venue.

I have spoke with Jack Kramer, last years MC, depending on interest we have received, we may be offering a Powerwashing and Wood Restoration Class held the day before or the day after. This class is designed for the contractor with zero to 5 years experience looking to expand knowledge on all facets of operating a contract cleaning business from marketing to operations to pricing for profit.

Have a Great UAMCC Day.

Matt
Hey Matt
How about a Chemical use class on which chemicals work best on diferent substrates. Maybe we can get a few vendors like Eacochem up there. These guys have helped us out alot. Whatcha think?

Jimmy V

topcoat

Contributing Member
Hey Matt

Glad to hear you are planning something. Albany was awesome this year. I would be very into a wood restoration component.

Mathew Johnson

Hey Matt
How about a Chemical use class on which chemicals work best on diferent substrates. Maybe we can get a few vendors like Eacochem up there. These guys have helped us out alot. Whatcha think?

Jimmy V

Jimmy, I put this on the list. I want to scale the event frills down and focus on good educational material for all of us that attend.

Mathew Johnson

Mathew, is this going to coincide with or be in lieu of a UAMCC North meeting?

Ken,

I spoke with Tom V to check on his date so I didnt conflict. There was some dialogue on one of the threads about a UAMCC Regional meeting in the DC metro area for a get together that the folks down there are planning. I dont know if they have set anything in stone. It is good to see many educational events happening.

This is not a UAMCC event, I did send a PM last night to Carlos to let him know the UAMCC was welcome to send someone if they wanted to. I just want to do a small educational event to kick off of the season for anyone who wants to come.

I hope all is well.

Matt

GO UAMCC

Last edited:

Ken Fenner

Cool. I'd love to come up again. Last year's was incredible.

I wasn't sure about the northern meeting if it had been decided to be broken up into sub chapters. My phone died on last night's conference call.

Lookin forward to it, mat. All is well here.. slow and this season wasn't a banner one. Looking ahead to 2010.

topcoat

Contributing Member
Matt

To extend on Jimmy's chemical idea, maybe a short course on field first aid. I know I called you this year with an employee sporting a 2nd degree burn.

I like the idea of distilling the event down to nice solid content geared to those of us who need and want to grow in specific areas.

Mathew Johnson

Matt

To extend on Jimmy's chemical idea, maybe a short course on field first aid. I know I called you this year with an employee sporting a 2nd degree burn.

I like the idea of distilling the event down to nice solid content geared to those of us who need and want to grow in specific areas.

We are on the same page!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Doug Tripp

I'll try to make Matt.
Marketing and sales are always good topics.

If the venue is available, earlier would be better. March 20th gets into schools spring break