• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Carolina Pro Wash Wins Free Membership in TX

Carlos Gonzales

First of all my apologies to Celeste and Roger for not making this announcement sooner.

Carolina Pro Wash won the Free Membership Give-a-Way during the Ft. Worth TX Round Table held at Steam A Way. Celeste and Rogers...welcome back and welcome aboard. Look for an email from the UAMCC by weeks end. I think we need to get you registered on the UAMCC website again.

Welcome Aboard!!

Scott Millen

It will be good having you two around again!

For any who don't know, these veterans have given of themselves to this industry for years, and have always been in the midst of just about any serious discussions concerning the good of the industry. I owe an old debt to Celeste especially, as she was one of the first two people ever to reach out to me, even before I had purchased my original equipment.

She is probably weary of hearing my thanks, but she is a lady who will forever hold my high esteem. Thanks again, and welcome!:yes: