• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

U.S. in a Recession Since Last Year!

Alexy

My buisness has increased. I would suggest caution with new clients and spell out specificly in your service agreement the fees for late pay, bad checks and cancellations/ rescheduling.
I have no problem working with customers to get thier bills paid but no tollerace for the "lines" check was mailed, I forgot, we will get it out to you tomorrow.....ect ect

Tell me you got money problems and we can work it out. Write a bad check and duck I get mad pretty quick.

cleanhoods

My buisness has increased. I would suggest caution with new clients and spell out specificly in your service agreement the fees for late pay, bad checks and cancellations/ rescheduling.
I have no problem working with customers to get thier bills paid but no tollerace for the "lines" check was mailed, I forgot, we will get it out to you tomorrow.....ect ect

Tell me you got money problems and we can work it out. Write a bad check and duck I get mad pretty quick.

I agree with you Alex. Business is doing fine but the excuses to not pay are increasing. I tell my customers the same just tell me the truth and we will figure out a plan.Just plain not telling me the truth or avoiding me will pee me off. We are human and all of us go through problems and issues,but all fixable, let me know whatever the issue and we can figure out a plan.Remember your customers are the ones thatt bought the things you own show them respect and listen to them earn there trust so they can be open and honest with you.
Marko

Michael Tessaro

Carlos, Business is good for us. The slow pays have increased some, but not too bad. Got my second bad check last month. Had to chase them around to get paid. Anyway I hear the IH35 corridor is the soundest economic area in the country. So dont get any ideas about moving here! :got-hooligan: