• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

ACR round table 2010

Rob Huffman

ACR Round Table

Mark your calendar NOW!1st week end in March 2010
8:00 AM Breakfast
Catered Lunch

Specifics to be announced at a later date!

island shine

thats Toms R/T right?
do you know were its going to be held?is it in PA, i think????
Tom is a great guy, met him @ UAMCC Convention & again at Dougs R/T in NJ

Rob Huffman

Adam,
Yes its Tom and Barbara's. At this point I can only speculate it will be at his shop. Barbara called me earlier and asked me to post it for everyone.

They are great people!!!

island shine

ya i heard that. i met Tom, real nice guy, gave me some good pointers and some fleet cleaning products & told me if i order from him to talk to Barbara,she will make sure i get it...i know he said he was doing a new website soon too...
were is his shop,Easton PA??

Scott Millen

The ACR Round Table has a special place in my heart, and is always a good one. If you are near it you have no reason to miss it! If you are far, you have a weak reason, and should try too get there.

I love RTs: A whole crew of people who make their living in the same industry getting together to talk shop and business? What could be bad?

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Tom and Barbara are great people and ACR is a great company. It was at the ACR Roundtable in November 2008 that UAMCC had its formal beginnings.

Jeff LeCours

It was the first round table I ever went to. I since have been to a ton of RT's. Why? because its some great networking and education. I am probably going this year, there's a ton of great contractors from up north that go

James VanHandle

UAMCC-Member
It was the first round table I ever went to. I since have been to a ton of RT's. Why? because its some great networking and education. I am probably going this year, there's a ton of great contractors from up north that go
Tom,
I will be comming as well and most likely be bringing a few more contractors.
I will call you
next week to see if you need any help with anything.

Jim V

Rob Huffman

Does anyone have any specific ideas or topics of discussion they would like to see here? If so please put it in here so I can pass it on to Barbara...

Thanks all

Damaris Sutton

Tom and Barbara are great and have helped me greatly my first year to learn the pw ropes so I can add it to my painting services. I turned him onto Web First Creations. He is having one for his PW biz and one for his Distributorship.

I will be there.