• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Welcome Your Newest Director-Elects

Scott Millen

I want to personally welcome Lonnie Greenwood and Len Sutton aboard as Director-Elects!

These two gentlemen have volunteered to help keep the UAMCC moving in a positive direction. I've met them both, and we are lucky to have people of this caliber continuing to step forward to serve.

Welcome to the team Lonnie, and Len!

If there is anything I can do to help you feel more at home in your new role, please don't hesitate to call me. We are assuredly going to be calling upon each of you to lend your expertise and insights, both during regular Board calls, and on the committees on which you will be serving. It will be work, but rewarding work for certain.

Thanks again for stepping into the breach. You will be part of the historic first elected Board, and your tenure as directors will shape the expectations of members well into the future. I'm sure you will be up to the challenging tasks ahead, and the other directors will be right there with you, pulling together as contractors, for contractors.

Congratulations, and welcome!

Jeff LeCours

Have met both gentlemen and talked with them many times. Just really nice men. I am excited that they are on the BOD. Thanks Lonnie & Len, thank you very much

GO UAMCC

Lonnie Greenwood

Good Morning Gentlemen :eek:)

Nikki here. We are very happy to be a part of the team and if there is anything I can do to help just give me a shout too.

Lonnie is out working this morning. I am heading out for an appointment, but wanted to say that he is very pleased to be a part of this organization and is looking forward to stepping in and help the organization to grow with a great group of guys on the BOD and members included.

Congrats to Len too. It was great to meet everyone at the convention and make some new friends. We can't wait until next year's event. It will be tough to top this year's, but with a strong team I know we can do it.

Ken Fenner

Good deal. never met either man personally but both appear to be positive influences on the industry. To borrow from DJ..2010 is gonna be the UAMCC's beotch.

Lonnie Greenwood

Thanks for the welcome guys let me be the first to say i know it is going to be hard work and im ready for it. I would have not sighned up for it if i thought for one minute i could not handle it so please put me to work thanks again and remember stay strong and true the uamcc will grow. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Gene Fivel

Thanks for the welcome guys let me be the first to say i know it is going to be hard work and im ready for it. I would have not sighned up for it if i thought for one minute i could not handle it so please put me to work thanks again and remember stay strong and true the uamcc will grow. :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congrats to Len and Lonnie And of coarse Nikki cause I know she will also lend a hand to the UAMCC

Lonnie Greenwood

Well, thank you Gene :eek:) I will do anything I can to help. God knows, I do enough typing for Lonnie when "he wants to sound smart" LOL

It was a pleasure meeting you Gene and getting to talk to you.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Nikki

Florin Nutu

Well, thank you Gene :eek:) I will do anything I can to help. God knows, I do enough typing for Lonnie when "he wants to sound smart" LOL

It was a pleasure meeting you Gene and getting to talk to you.

I hope you have a great Thanksgiving.

Nikki

Now that is funny there:biggrin:. Most of us would be lost without our significant others.