• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NOLApalooza 2010

Thad Eckhoff

Congratulations to Micah of We Wash Windows for winning free entry to NOLA 2010!
Rooms are going fast so please make your reservation NOW if you think you might come.

This year's topic is "Take You Business to the Next Level".

Confirmed speakers so far-

Trey Posey- Understanding and following a business plan
Thad Eckhoff- Effective public speaking and sales presentations
Anthony Blanton- Take Control of your marketing, take control of your business, take control of your life
Mike Tessaro- The Cost of Doing Business: Do You Know What Your Bottom Line Is?

I really appreciate these guys stepping up to the plate and am still needing capable volunteers. I hate to put anyone on the spot, but if you have something to offer and are willing to share please let me know asap!

www.nolanetworkingevent.com

Thad Eckhoff

Hi, Robert!

I got your payment and handled your registration. You're in there! Seating will be limited but you got yours nailed down.

You don't have to stay in the hotel if you're going to just drive in. Just zip across the Bonne Carre and meet us in the Quarter. The last of the details will be nailed down soon. The website will be updated and you will get an email, too.

Pete Marentay told me that NOLA was the RT for all the 'cool kids'.
He's right! :cool:
Look forward to seeing you there.

Thad Eckhoff

Early registration is only $54 per person instead of $97.
Save a few bucks and earn a bunch by applying what you learn!

FLASH- Daryl Mirza of Facilitec is going to teach a selling class! Would you like to learn to sell from a guy who built a nationwide company and is personally worth 8 figures from it?

Thad Eckhoff

We have contractors (power washing and window cleaners) coming from:

Louisiana
Mississippi
Texas
South Carolina
California
Colorado
Alabama
Georgia
Illinois
New York
New Jersey
Arizona
Ohio
West Virginia
Missouri

It will be a great mix of everything from multi-million dollar contractors to brand newbies!

Robert Phillips

I have left two messages on the PWNA phone# that is listed and haven't recived a call back yet. Is there something else I need to do to registor for the class on that sat. Please let me know.
Thanks Robert

Thad Eckhoff

I have left two messages on the PWNA phone# that is listed and haven't recived a call back yet. Is there something else I need to do to registor for the class on that sat. Please let me know.
Thanks Robert

I'll get in touch with Daryl and find out where they are on registration.
Don't worry about your place. I'll make sure it's reserved.

Thad Eckhoff

You can still get the reduced room rate if you call the Sales Director on her direct line. Info is on the 'Accomodations' page.

This just in-

We will have the chief purchasing agent of a large city explaining exactly how to get government contracts. This info is straight from the horse's mouth and 99% of it applies to any city in the US.

You won't get this opportunity at another RT.