• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NOLApalooza 2010

Pete Marentay

UAMCC Associate Member
[FONT=&quot]I do not want to break any rules posting here, but since I am not selling anything I hope this post is OK. If not, please move it.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]The class I am teaching on Thursday at NOLA is a great way to get the info you need for starting and growing a pressure wash company or for a service company that is adding pressure washing. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Introduction To Pressure Washing For Contractors[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Starting with the basics of setting up a company and an office, we guide you through how to select and buy the right equipment for the work you do, how to set up a contractor-friendly pressure wash rig, basic cleaning techniques, the chemistry of cleaning, the environmental compliance aspect of cleaning, pricing basics, marketing your services, scheduling jobs, creating a business plan, and understanding a P & L. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]From that point in our journey we give the student a look at how to do some typical residential and small commercial specialties like house & building washing, roof cleaning, and deck restoration. This is a fast-paced course designed to give a student a full range of information useful to contractors. The focus of this course is building a profitable, professional operation right from the start.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Students will receive a Certificate of Completion for this course, which is an excellent marketing tool for any business. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
The class will start at 9:00 AM and take most of the day to complete. The normal tuition for this class is $199, but the class is being sponsored by Sun Brite Supply so this class is FREE for all students.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If for any reason you can't make the NOLA event, you will miss out on a lot - but you won't have to miss this class because I am repeating the class in March in Georgia - also FREE. To register for either time, please call Nichole at 877-5-SUPPLY or register online here. I am looking forward to seeing you at one of these sessions![/FONT]

Thad Eckhoff

Sirocco Jerry and PressureWasher.net are going to give away-

4 VacuBerms with SandSnakes, and SiltFilters.
Total value $750.
50 copies of their WashWater Control Handbook

Chris of Window Cleaning Resource is going to attend and is giving away a
$650 Complete Water Fed Pole System with an upgraded 24 foot pole and a bunch of other items!