• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

NOLApalooza 2010

Trey Posey

I heard NOLA is filthy and smelly, is this true? Also, will there be any water fed pole demonstrations this year? I heard those things don't even work. Seriously though, can we start at lunch and go into the evening? It seems your previous schedule got in the way of the extra curricular activities. Thanks Thad, for hosting, we may try and make it this year.

Thad Eckhoff

I heard NOLA is filthy and smelly, is this true?

The French Quarter smells like Hand Grenades and nipples.

Also, will there be any water fed pole demonstrations this year? I heard those things don't even work.

Right.
Total scam. I got a couple for sale.

. Seriously though, can we start at lunch and go into the evening? It seems your previous schedule got in the way of the extra curricular activities.

Sorry about that. I'll try to make it 10 instead of 9. That will give me more time for Croissant D'Or and bloody marys before kickoff.

Thanks Thad, for hosting, we may try and make it this year.

"May try"? I heard that you were a keynote speaker this year.
Oh wait. That means you won't show at all.
Never mind.

Trey Posey

That's a great idea, if we are going to be there for two or three nights they will definitely need extra. Lee may look small but I think he had 22 hurricanes one night and didn't even feel it.

Trey Posey

Carlos, it is the lore of Lee and his hurricanes. He says he had an outrageous number of hurricanes (no not 22) and he wasnt even acting tipsy. We are not really sure how many he had, but in talking about NOLA and hurricanes you are required to increase the amount of hurricanes he had every time you tell the story. So you wouldn't believe what happened when we were in NOLA, Lee drank 26 hurricanes and he didn't even feel it.

Matt Bryan

Donating Member
Carlos, it is the lore of Lee and his hurricanes. He says he had an outrageous number of hurricanes (no not 22) and he wasnt even acting tipsy. We are not really sure how many he had, but in talking about NOLA and hurricanes you are required to increase the amount of hurricanes he had every time you tell the story. So you wouldn't believe what happened when we were in NOLA, Lee drank 26 hurricanes and he didn't even feel it.

After 2 Hurricanes and a shot of Cuervo I was playing trashcan football, and Lee wasn't even slurring his words after 5. He will drink anyone under the table in 2010 and will take all comers. Winner gets all of the deposit money on the Hurricane glasses.