• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

new account

cleanhoods

This is a new account i picked up.If you notice the duct area at the bend you'll see an access panel,well the last company never opened it and this was cleaned 6 months prior to my cleaning it fri 11/28.In my opinion it was never opened.Exhaust fan was cleaned down the duct was probably cleaned whenever and the access area was eather ignored or they just had no knowledge, dont know.I know one thing the customer wasn't happy with there service and they say they always left a mess and they never noticed them on top of hood like i did.This corporation has a total of over 60 different food joints.To start here is the first of the duct going up and down.
Marko

Last edited:

cleanhoods

And this is the hood.Note now these accounts are in multi state areas which include Va,Nc,Sc,Ga,and Tn. Now of corse to far for some areas for me so if they accept i will drop some leads to a few of you n those states.Also they got lots and i mean lots more flat t do if land i will drop those leads as well.Thank you all and enjoy.
Marko

Last edited: