• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 UAMCC National Convention

Jim Chesmore

Nashville.... I24, I65 and I40 all converge here. Southwest flies here and most hotels have shuttles from the airport. Plus it is close to me.... LOL You could swing a paddle boat cruise for some dinners or get togethers aboard the general jackson. Lots of different possibilities. I like the idea of moving it around the country. 12 hour drive from dallas, tampa, travers city. I know I have driven them.

One year we need to do King Salmon, AK during the salmon run
.... LOL

Just read jl post..... Opryland has all that you are talking about. Plus Gaylord entertainment also owns the general jackson.

I used to live in AK and if the convention is held there it could end up being a one way trip for me :biggrin:

Between the Kings, Cohos, bears (blacks and browns), halibut, grayling, Caribou, Moose, Wolves, etc, etc, etc... :Smiley-2010:

Ahhh, I miss that life :saai: it was good :yes:

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
I used to live in AK and if the convention is held there it could end up being a one way trip for me :biggrin:

Between the Kings, Cohos, bears (blacks and browns), halibut, grayling, Caribou, Moose, Wolves, etc, etc, etc... :Smiley-2010:

Ahhh, I miss that life :saai: it was good :yes:

Yea me too. I lived there for 9 years.

Terry Miller

To add to my previous post. Make it a warm place in Winter and don't worry too much about the cost. If we provide the quality venu we had in Orlando people will come. The most important to us would be warn climate and a nice place without hugh cost. Could be Phoenix, Dallas, NO, Tampa, etc.

Chris Tharpe

Nashville is a fun town, here now as I type. Alot of things to do, large night-life outside of a convention property and I am sure Opryland would be a great host.

Lonnie Greenwood

Nashville is a fun town, here now as I type. Alot of things to do, large night-life outside of a convention property and I am sure Opryland would be a great host.

I agree. The Opryland Hotel is fabulous. Plenty to do just inside the hotel itself. Just like in Orlando. I spent one New Year there and it was beautiful. They decorate so nicely. I don't know how much it would cost though.

Nikki

Randall Brooks

Nashville would be good with alot of night life that you don't feel like your taking your own life in your hands walking around. Also what about somewhere out west like a ski lodge type thing and do it in Sept just before season. They might give us a good early bird deal.

LOL can you imagine what the Eskimo's would be thinking of us having a "gathering" of water squirter's in AK? :rolleyes:

Beth Borrego

Orlando was darn near perfect. Someplace warm, usually sunny, with cold beer and a good golf course or two.

See I would have to agree....warm, sunny, close to tropical....a nice family spot....I wish I could have made it to the first, and if it were to be held there in 2010 I would love it.

Beth