• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Stolen equipment alert

Larry Hinckley

STOLEN EQUIPMENT ALERT!

MISSING ON : Friday, November 27th.

HOT WATER PRESSURE WASHER
BRAND: MI-T-M
MODEL : HDS-3505-OH6G
SERIAL # : 15049196

This equipment has their stickers and DOT #'s all over it.

CETA
Sherry Helms
Executive Director
P O Box 1710
Indian Trail NC 28079
704-635-7362 or 800-441-0111

Cindy Cook
Special Projects Manager
Chappell Supply & Equipment
412 N Rockwell Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73127
405-495-1722 or 800-525-4970

Jim Chesmore

Its sad that we need to even have a stolen equipment alert.

But since you started one it may be a good idea to have a section on the BB's to list stolen equipment. I'll bet this stuff shows up on ebay or a similar site. Even us legitimate business owners scan those sites for deals and this way will have a lot more eyes doing the scanning.

It would be nice to just catch one of those scum bags and put them away

Gene Fivel

Its sad that we need to even have a stolen equipment alert.

But since you started one it may be a good idea to have a section on the BB's to list stolen equipment. I'll bet this stuff shows up on ebay or a similar site. Even us legitimate business owners scan those sites for deals and this way will have a lot more eyes doing the scanning.

It would be nice to just catch one of those scum bags and put them away

Finally a use for a red o degree tip with hot water.....Hope they catch the thief

Larry Hinckley

We receive these alerts from CETA and I would be happy to post them to keep everyone aware. There are more honest people than thieves maybe we can have a positive impact on this situation.