• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Good day

Bryan Otten

I just won a contract on 96 house to prep to paint for a painting contractor
Start in Jan. and just won another contact on 31 3 story condo's cleaning and 10 garages included start them in Jan to. looking good for 2010 . I start another contract cleaning roofs on 15 building a total of 75 units that starts in feb.

Carlos Gonzales

I just won a contract on 96 house to prep to paint for a painting contractor
Start in Jan. and just won another contact on 31 3 story condo's cleaning and 10 garages included start them in Jan to. looking good for 2010 . I start another contract cleaning roofs on 15 building a total of 75 units that starts in feb.

Dang Bryan...go on with your bad self.

Congrats!!!!!

Bryan Otten

Don't worry I will be back out soon for more work. My contractor is working on some more contracts. I will see you soon.:clap::clap::clap:

DJ Carroll

Don't worry I will be back out soon for more work. My contractor is working on some more contracts. I will see you soon.:clap::clap::clap:

I LOVE IT!!! You know why? Because when i just read through this thread I got a lil jealous LOL Call me crazy but i was like this guy is out hustling me and stealing my spot light on the forum as DJ "The Hustler" Carroll

Can you say MOTIVATION!!!! Thanks bro I needed it! Keep Up Man!

Bryan Otten

If there is work to done and get the call and win the bid I will be out there. Don't matter where it is. as long as it pays and I can make money. That is the name of the game. Don't get mad. There is enough work out there for everyone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

DJ Carroll

If there is work to done and get the call and win the bid I will be out there. Don't matter where it is. as long as it pays and I can make money. That is the name of the game. Don't get mad. There is enough work out there for everyone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

LOL If your like me you can't stand that line! It kills me when guys are like lets share trade secrets and improve the quality of the industry by helping our competitors lol HELLO its called a trade SECRET!!!! lol To me bro this is a game and if you aint first your last, if you aint at the table your on the menu, if you aint behind me your in my way, if you ain't gonna get real with this i'm gonna put you under! Thats just my mentality! Some hate ti some love it but at the end of the day i'm still breakin necks and cashing my checks! :clap:

Bryan Otten

:Smiley-2010: I don't get mad I just play the game like everyone else. I might be cheaper or NOT but I make it look easy. Just don't hate it.

Terry Miller

Bryan,
Congratulations! Just a question for you. I know you know this, but is the work going to make you money or just keep you busy. I have had this problem a few years ago when I thought being busy was good. Not so. learning to make the right profit is good.
Another note, I belong to BNI. We have a saying, "Givers Gain". Meaning simply that if you help me I will help you even more. It is true, as I share advice with other contractors and we all gain. If I can help my competitor to raise his prices, we will be more competitive. Make the competition better and you will be better. Again, good job. Let us know how it works out for you. Thank you.

Bryan Otten

I will say this one of the jobs is 26,000.00 and one I start in the morning is 28000.00 so to your question is yes I make money. I will say this if I don't think I can't make money I pass on it. I have learned you win some and lose some. The ones I lose My price was higher than some one else.:clap:

Ken Fenner

LOL If your like me you can't stand that line! It kills me when guys are like lets share trade secrets and improve the quality of the industry by helping our competitors lol HELLO its called a trade SECRET!!!! lol To me bro this is a game and if you aint first your last, if you aint at the table your on the menu, if you aint behind me your in my way, if you ain't gonna get real with this i'm gonna put you under! Thats just my mentality! Some hate ti some love it but at the end of the day i'm still breakin necks and cashing my checks! :clap:

And when you break a half million in sales maybe we'll let you sit at the table with the grown folk.

LOL. I couldn't resist.

Kory Finley

Thats great to hear bryan. I dont mind loosing to qualified guys like you by a couple dollars. It sucks that you have to travel way over here.