• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Link

cleanhoods

I have had a few ask about my Jenny.And whats funny they are the inventers of the steam pressure washer.These machines are built to last and in my opinion are top of the line.You have heard the saying when you look at a buddys hot pressure washer "check my steam jenny out".Well they are refering to the real Jenny not knowing.I have had this machine about 10years for exhaust hood cleaning and some flat while i am there.Would not get anything else. Here is the link to the site www.steamjenny.com. Now please comment or ask any questions you would like.I have modified this unit of mine for my needs. They are simple to work on and are just units that last and will make profit. Thank you, Marko and enjoy.
p.s. whats funny i havent seen any advertisment on these on any forum just a hint for this one.
p.s.s. The reason i went also for the Jenny they are electric. Well all my jobs have electricity.Now i can make it mobil by getting a generator ,also these units come with float tanks which you can add a bigger one.Also look at the yellow ones they are the top of the line.
p.s.s.s If you decide on one and going to use it mobil must be modified.Please IM,call,PM, E-mail

Russ Spence

I am sure they are decent units but I prefer to have all of our gas powered and diesel fired but we are not doing hoods.

Personally I just feel it is not a good idea but if it works, hey work it !

cleanhoods

I am sure they are decent units but I prefer to have all of our gas powered and diesel fired but we are not doing hoods.

Personally I just feel it is not a good idea but if it works, hey work it !

This unit i use has a baldor electic motor but the burner is oil fired which you can use kero.,diesel,or jet fuel.The reason i went with electric is all my customers have electicity and electric motors dont need fuel to run and there are less problems that will happen like a gas motor.Also the reason for electric i work at night and some place there are homes around the business so this unit makes very little noise especially like a fuel moter unit which can be to load and can cause problems with authorities.Now these units i was recommending for exhaust hood cleaning mainly.I have a flat surface washer which is a MI-T-M 24 years old 3000psi at 6gpm but used during the day and i perfer for flat work.
Marko

cleanhoods

what did you mean, you had a 24 year old surface cleaner ?

LOL,I meant pressure washer i use for surface cleaning,house washing,etc.,but not hood cleaning.It has one of those old Briggs twins 798cc side to side stroke kinda like an old Harley or BMW moter not like the new ones at a V.Unit is about 24 years old its fuel tank is like a boat tank. Nice machine works well my dad passed it to me he used it for brick work mainly.
Marko

cleanhoods

Ok the first is the Jennyas you notice the size it is in a 6x 10 enclosed trailer and inside the stainless cover is the heart of the unit and the other is the dinosaur,lol,and the fuel tank for it.
Marko

Last edited:

cleanhoods

Does your Jenny burn fuel too, or heat and pump with electric? I've heard from others that a Steam Jenny is a great machine.

Heats with kero. diesel or jet fuel pumps with a electric motor.Yes they are good machines i have had this one about 10yrs with no issues no pump rebuild nothing major just normal wear and tear items and reg. maintenance items,now had to modify unit some for what i use for. Marko