• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Saftey plan?

Jeff Jacobs

Contributing Member
I need a written saftey plan for roof cleaning on commercial buildings. Does anyone know where I can get one that I can modify for my situation?

Terry Miller

Jeff,
Being in business requires a Safety Plan. Ours was from the PDCA. It cost $350. but covers all our requirements from any work we might do. If you want to do any government work or even get a loan, they may ask for your Safety Plan as well as a Business Plan. As far as modifying yours, there are companies on line offering a Safety plan. It cost, but covers what you need. Thank you.

Douglas Hicks

You can use my roof safey plan. I have developed this from 30 years of exhaust cleaning.

Step One. Don't fall off the roof.

Send my fee of $349.95 directly to the "Education Center for Teaching How Not to Fall Off Roofs."

John Doherty

I looked but can't find the one I used to have.

It's mostly procedural stuff, like who is the safety coordinator, who runs safety meetings, when they are scheduled, who is the emergency contact for the co, etc.

Jeff Jacobs

Contributing Member
Believe it or not there are customers out there that care about saftey, or at least they care enough to cover there butts. So that when Joe falls off the roof they get to keep their hard earned cash. Does anyone have a written plan or know where I can get somthing that I can modify that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

welder

start with osha, I started with sub part R. Steel erection because that.s what I know. I went from there to roofing and so forth and so on. They also have sections on safety plans