• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 National Convention?

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
It could happen, I know a great Location that would work.

Texas would be a great Spot. Plus there are alot of supporters from the org in Texas.

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com got over a 100 in Texas during hunting season. Have it early OCT or Jan it would fly.

I will assist if asked... Nothing going on in either month.

In March we will have a Vegas show. Plus Atlanta & PA

2011 NCE will hold a large EXPO in PhX Sept

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
It could happen, I know a great Location that would work.

Texas would be a great Spot. Plus there are alot of supporters from the org in Texas.

www.nationalcleaningexpo.com got over a 100 in Texas during hunting season. Have it early OCT or Jan it would fly.

I will assist if asked... Nothing going on in either month.

In March we will have a Vegas show. Plus Atlanta & PA

2011 NCE will hold a large EXPO in PhX Sept

Nothing going on in OCT??? lol

Lonnie Greenwood

I think a get together with the uamcc members and non members is ok but as far as a convention i don't believe it is the year to have one considering things going on in our org that's my thought:clap::clap::clap:

Jeff LeCours

Maybe me and Rob can put it together. Just poking fun at the past Rob.:clap:

I'll be checking out the CETA convention and the NCE event in Charleston, should be a great time. Myrtle Beach contractors will be heading to Charleston YAY, when is that Sept, right?

Thats going to be my big event for 2010, see ya all there. I already have my Crown & robe picked out LOL

Life is good

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
Maybe me and Rob can put it together. Just poking fun at the past Rob.:clap:

I'll be checking out the CETA convention and the NCE event in Charleston, should be a great time. Myrtle Beach contractors will be heading to Charleston YAY, when is that Sept, right?

Thats going to be my big event for 2010, see ya all there. I already have my Crown & robe picked out LOL

Life is good

Its will be a Huge Event

Jeff LeCours

Ah you're killing me Musgraves lol lol. I'm still laughing and smiling......you made my day, always need a good laugh after a hard week.

Have a good Summer Rob

First Royal Flush on me in Charleston, got to keep up with my medication LOL,

Let me tell you an old story about medication and drinking. Lisa and I were in New Orleans, vacationing about 8+ years ago and I got Pluricy(sp) it would make my chest & back feel like its caving in, hurt a lot. We were staying at the Royale Sonesta right on Bourbon St, called the front desk, they said they could send a doctor up to our room, cool I thought. The doctor comes in looks like Col Sanders, white suit and white beard and all. Tell him what was the matter and he said drop my pants and gave me a shot. I tell the doctor, we are on vacation and wanted to go out and party. He said OK, but dont drink anything OVER A CASE OF BEER, LMAO LMAO LMAO, I love Bourbon St doctors

8+ years later still Rockin & Rollin, tonight celebrating my 8th Anniversary with my Beautiful wife Lisa tonight, dinner and dancing and Royal Flushes for the King & Queen

I love you always Lisa

Tony Shelton

Environmental Consultant / Past Director
Jeff, you're still here man! That says a lot in my book.

You tried to leave, but you never left. (BBS Land) That says a lot in my book bro. Take a look around. A lot of guys who couldn't say enough about "uniting the industry" and "contractor for contractor" disappeared as soon as things quit going their way.

But here you are.

We all have differences of opinion, but in the end, the guys who truly care about the industry remain standing. What a year this past one has been!

Russ Spence

You tried to leave, but you never left. (BBS Land) That says a lot in my book bro. Take a look around. A lot of guys who couldn't say enough about "uniting the industry" and "contractor for contractor" disappeared as soon as things quit going their way.

But here you are.

We all have differences of opinion, but in the end, the guys who truly care about the industry remain standing. What a year this past one has been!
AMEN! Jeff you are a true contractors contractor!

John Tornabene

Member Guest
I think Not Having a Convention is a mistake.
Ron I kind of agree with you on that because these Conventions tend to get better and stronger every year. But what Lonnie is stating is so true. They have so many things to work out there plates are just way to full to even consider doing a National Convention....
I think Jeff L. should take charge and get a Convention going for the UAMCC in the future:biggrin:

Beth Borrego

I agree. I would wait until 2011 for a convention. Make some SOLID headway this year, fix things, and you will have lots of eager participation and lots of good news in 2011. Bet you get a higher attendance in 2011 than you would in 2010 too.

Beth

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I agree. I would wait until 2011 for a convention. Make some SOLID headway this year, fix things, and you will have lots of eager participation and lots of good news in 2011. Bet you get a higher attendance in 2011 than you would in 2010 too.

Beth

I agree, but they truly need to find a person to attend these meeting. The next two coming up will be montsers.
Florida and Chareston will be large Events.

Waiting to 2011 might not be a bad idea, but annouce it soon. promote it for along while. Dont over do it, make it simple this time around and have your feet under you.

Jeff LeCours

But here you are.

Tony I wish that was all true.
I give credit to the new BOD, for hanging in there. I honestly would say, I would of given up and I actually have somewhat. These guys are all in the middle of their busy season and still are finding time to deal with all thats involved. I hope they take baby steps, I think, I know that part of the problem with the beginning of the UAMCC is we tried to do to much and really didnt tighten things up and complete much all. Nothing gets built in a day and I think the new BOD knows that. They may not be able to get much done, but in a time frame of months and years, its possible to make a good Org, if the industry wants it and if the BOD wants its

Contractors contractor...Heck I am just so happy I started my business and am proud and happy to share with others at times, just like many others out here

Man I LOVE PRESSURE WASHING...................my X Jet too

Jeff LeCours

I agree, but they truly need to find a person to attend these meeting. The next two coming up will be montsers.
Florida and Chareston will be large Events.

Waiting to 2011 might not be a bad idea, but annouce it soon. promote it for along while. Dont over do it, make it simple this time around and have your feet under you.

I think many would be good speaking of the UAMCC, Mike T would be a good spokesmen, down to earth straight forwad kind of guy