• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

2010 National Convention?

Florin Nutu

Looks good. I wouldn't care if it was held in a back of a warehouse as long as the activities and subjects covered during the convention were good. I aint missin the next one.

Carlos Gonzales

Looks good. I wouldn't care if it was held in a back of a warehouse as long as the activities and subjects covered during the convention were good. I aint missin the next one.

You better not Florin...:got-hooligan: :got-hooligan: :got-hooligan:Seriously...I will drive up to Seattle and throw you off the Space Needle...

Florin Nutu

You better not Florin...:got-hooligan: :got-hooligan: :got-hooligan:Seriously...I will drive up to Seattle and throw you off the Space Needle...

Its a deal. You have my permission.

Once the date and place is set I will buy the tickets right away and not wait till last minute like last time.

Rob Huffman

Whats the cost compared to the Marriott? I believe this one was on the original list that the event planner gave me last year and the money was more....? I would be more concerned with the numbers after all the stuff we learned last year....

Carlos Gonzales

Whats the cost compared to the Marriott? I believe this one was on the original list that the event planner gave me last year and the money was more....? I would be more concerned with the numbers after all the stuff we learned last year....

Hey Rob...right now they (Palms) are coming at 129.00. The Marriott is holding firm with their rates at around 140 per night. :pukey:

We have many more properties that Deb is passing on to us.

Rob Huffman

Dont forget all the other add-ons (AV, coffee, etc) and tha ones that we found out later too. And the food costs...

Did you talk to Tammy? She seemed very pleased when I last talked to her before I left. Ask Deb if the price will be lower by convention time. Remember the hotel was only at a 35% filled capacity. If that happens I am sure they would lower that price to have it there again.

Is there a convention committee yet?

Carlos Gonzales

Hey Rob - see my comments below

Dont forget all the other add-ons (AV, coffee, etc) and tha ones that we found out later too. And the food costs... Yep..definately

Did you talk to Tammy? She seemed very pleased when I last talked to her before I left. I spoke to her. The Marriott would be great to back to but they are holding firm on their price right now...I don't know why. Ask Deb if the price will be lower by convention time. Remember the hotel was only at a 35% filled capacity. If that happens I am sure they would lower that price to have it there again.

Is there a convention committee yet? I don't know who is on it. There have been several members that have expressed an interest. The BOD Elects briefly spoke on this a couple conference calls ago...I am just acting as a "bridge" for information to the membership for now

Gene Fivel

Lets not forget that not all the members live in Florida or the East coast.........Its not fair to have it in the same area every year........Putting on my flame proof suit on now before all the replys

I know, right now I can fly to Spain for around $500 or the same price to Orlando. I say lets have it in Europe !!!!

That way everyone will pay about the same for the airfare.....LOL LOL LOL

AND IT'S A TAX RIGHT OFF ~~~~~~~:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: