Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: 2010 National Convention?

Default Re: 2010 National Convention?

Watch this one JEff

Jeff, you're still here man! That says a lot in my book.

You tried to leave, but you never left. (BBS Land) That says a lot in my book bro. Take a look around. A lot of guys who couldn't say enough about "uniting the industry" and "contractor for contractor" disappeared as soon as things quit going their way.

But here you are.

We all have differences of opinion, but in the end, the guys who truly care about the industry remain standing. What a year this past one has been!
    Sonitx
    702-358-7477

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post

You tried to leave, but you never left. (BBS Land) That says a lot in my book bro. Take a look around. A lot of guys who couldn't say enough about "uniting the industry" and "contractor for contractor" disappeared as soon as things quit going their way.

But here you are.

We all have differences of opinion, but in the end, the guys who truly care about the industry remain standing. What a year this past one has been!
    AMEN! Jeff you are a true contractors contractor!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I think Not Having a Convention is a mistake.
    Ron I kind of agree with you on that because these Conventions tend to get better and stronger every year. But what Lonnie is stating is so true. They have so many things to work out there plates are just way to full to even consider doing a National Convention....
    I think Jeff L. should take charge and get a Convention going for the UAMCC in the future

I agree. I would wait until 2011 for a convention. Make some SOLID headway this year, fix things, and you will have lots of eager participation and lots of good news in 2011. Bet you get a higher attendance in 2011 than you would in 2010 too.

Beth
    See Dirt Run!TM Inc.
    Log Home Maintenance & Restoration, Decks & House Washing
    Beth Borrego & Rod Rodriguez
    Office: 301-540-1243
    Germantown, MD * MHIC# 86481 * VHIC# 2705-126609 * BBB
    The Grime Scene BBS Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Beth n Rod View Post
    I agree. I would wait until 2011 for a convention. Make some SOLID headway this year, fix things, and you will have lots of eager participation and lots of good news in 2011. Bet you get a higher attendance in 2011 than you would in 2010 too.

Beth

I agree, but they truly need to find a person to attend these meeting. The next two coming up will be montsers.
    Florida and Chareston will be large Events.

Waiting to 2011 might not be a bad idea, but annouce it soon. promote it for along while. Dont over do it, make it simple this time around and have your feet under you.

Quote Originally Posted by tonyshelton View Post

But here you are.

Tony I wish that was all true.
    I give credit to the new BOD, for hanging in there. I honestly would say, I would of given up and I actually have somewhat. These guys are all in the middle of their busy season and still are finding time to deal with all thats involved. I hope they take baby steps, I think, I know that part of the problem with the beginning of the UAMCC is we tried to do to much and really didnt tighten things up and complete much all. Nothing gets built in a day and I think the new BOD knows that. They may not be able to get much done, but in a time frame of months and years, its possible to make a good Org, if the industry wants it and if the BOD wants its

Contractors contractor...Heck I am just so happy I started my business and am proud and happy to share with others at times, just like many others out here

Man I LOVE PRESSURE WASHING...................my X Jet too

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Musgraves View Post
    I agree, but they truly need to find a person to attend these meeting. The next two coming up will be montsers.
    Florida and Chareston will be large Events.

Waiting to 2011 might not be a bad idea, but annouce it soon. promote it for along while. Dont over do it, make it simple this time around and have your feet under you.
    I think many would be good speaking of the UAMCC, Mike T would be a good spokesmen, down to earth straight forwad kind of guy

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread Information