• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Show em while you got em

Florin Nutu

Christmas tree, that is.

Here is ours. Our 3 year old decorated it herself so all the ornaments are pretty much at the bottom and they keep falling off cause not hooked right but its beautiful to us. Of course lifted her up for the star. I will udate it when "Santa" puts all the presents underneath.

Lets see yours folks. I love the holidays.

Attachments

• xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 32

Carlos Gonzales

Christmas tree, that is.

Here is ours. Our 3 year old decorated it herself so all the ornaments are pretty much at the bottom and they keep falling off cause not hooked right but its beautiful to us. Of course lifted her up for the star. I will udate it when "Santa" puts all the presents underneath.

Lets see yours folks. I love the holidays.

We dont have ours yet. . .but when we do...watch out!

Carlos Gonzales

Got ours last night....going to decorate probably tomorrow night. A ten footer...good looking tree...pics to follow!!!!

:Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190:

Jeff LeCours

Wish I could get a good picture of the out side of my house, its cool. I change it up every year. I usually out line the entire front of the house each year and each year I change the color, last year it was green, year before red, then white and blue. This year I did something different. I only put lights on the 5 peaks out front and its all white twinkling lights. It looks awesome, then a cover all the little trees and shrubs with a ton of lights. The whole house and yard this year is Green, red & white, with some deer, sleighs and other cool stuff

Man it came together good, it takes me a few of my guys about 5 hours to do it. I set it up about a week late, I had a couple neighbors complain that I didnt have it up by Thanksgiving

Ho Ho Ho all, I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas...I'm off to do some more Christmas shopping now

Florin Nutu

Got ours last night....going to decorate probably tomorrow night. A ten footer...good looking tree...pics to follow!!!!

:Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190::Smiley-2190:

10'? Thats a biggun. Look forward to seeing it. Thats my dream to have a nice big house to be able to put a huge tree in. First I gotta attain the BMW and shorts.:biggrin:

This weekend I am concentrating on decorating the outside. Got the inflatables up but need to get the lights hung. I might go with an all blue lights theme this year.

Florin Nutu

Wish I could get a good picture of the out side of my house, its cool. I change it up every year. I usually out line the entire front of the house each year and each year I change the color, last year it was green, year before red, then white and blue. This year I did something different. I only put lights on the 5 peaks out front and its all white twinkling lights. It looks awesome, then a cover all the little trees and shrubs with a ton of lights. The whole house and yard this year is Green, red & white, with some deer, sleighs and other cool stuff

Man it came together good, it takes me a few of my guys about 5 hours to do it. I set it up about a week late, I had a couple neighbors complain that I didnt have it up by Thanksgiving

Ho Ho Ho all, I hope everyone has a GREAT Christmas...I'm off to do some more Christmas shopping now

That is super cool. There is no such thing as too much decorating in my opinion.

The Christmas shopping, I usually wait till the eve.:redcard:

Nichole

My son helped me decorate ours too but I got to get the ornaments pretty even. He took these pics with my phone when it was done. He's 5 so this is when Christmas really gets to be fun for him!

Attachments

• Photo-00231.jpg
    Photo-00231.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 27
  • Photo-0037_e1.jpg
    Photo-0037_e1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 25