• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Why Do You Pressure Wash?

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Thanks Randy, got me some Texas PRIDE going on here.....wore it to dinner last night to Carrabba's. Course had to wear my PWI hat too. Which reminds me, we need a UAMCC hat

P6290030.jpgP6290031.jpg

Randy Borio

Thanks Doug, if I get any calls from Texas I'll make sure I turn them over to you minus a small (85%) fee. Just like a property management firm.

John Orr

UAMCC Treasurer
Good call, that chem can be dangerous. If your working with Chlorine, try polyester cotton blends, they wont bleed or tear as easily from exposure.
You will be a mechanic :)

My uniforms are blue Dickies. They're almost impervious to chlorine and fade evenly over (a long) time. Oh, and I always carry a few bottles of water to flush eyes in the event of a splash. An eye wash station is on my todo list.

Gene Beck

I have been in construction, concrete pumping, for years and made other people lots of money. My best friend started residential cleaning on the side and told me how well he was doing. Since my job at concrete pumping was in danger do to Obamanomics I decided to see what this was all about. I raised some money, bought a trailer and left it in gods hands. My best friend became my business partner last year. We're starting our 3rd year in business in March and have been blessed with over 100% growth per year thanks to God and the great people I have met. The work is hard, the hours are long, but the rewards are awsome. You people here at UAMCC are just the latest blessing. Here's hoping Obamas dream don't kill ours!

Chris Apple

I have been in construction, concrete pumping, for years and made other people lots of money. My best friend started residential cleaning on the side and told me how well he was doing. Since my job at concrete pumping was in danger do to Obamanomics I decided to see what this was all about. I raised some money, bought a trailer and left it in gods hands. My best friend became my business partner last year. We're starting our 3rd year in business in March and have been blessed with over 100% growth per year thanks to God and the great people I have met. The work is hard, the hours are long, but the rewards are awsome. You people here at UAMCC are just the latest blessing. Here's hoping Obamas dream don't kill ours!

A lot of guys have made their way to this industry from some type of construction. I'm one.

My sister and her other half were expanding a hood washing company and asked me to come on board to help them out. Short time later I was running the 2nd crew. It was good money and work was not to bad except for some of those new customers that didn't know the word cleaning and for the cashew chicken places bad grease. We are in Springfield MO cashew chicken capitol of the world, we did one place that had bought a exhaust fan and had no idea the fan was way to big we found a whole chicken in it. The workers said they no wear hats or have towel it take off take off, the fan was so big it pulled their hats off and the filters that were there were so beat up they were no good. This was my intro into pressure washing. I liked it, something about cleaning you know where to start and when it is done simple but each job is different and growing and learning is the best part pressure is becoming a science. After a couple of years they were well established and my farther started a antique hardware store so I quit and helped grow that company. We sold the hardware company and went back to machine and lathe work and mechanic work but got carpel tunnel in my hands could not hold tools or could not release them some days. I needed something else to do. Started "Cleaned by Pete" here in Springfield MO. We do all types of of water pressure cleaning including "dry steam" media blasting. I still like squirting water and have made a living off of it thus far. Even though I think I live in the "LOW BALL" capitol of the world where everyone uncle has a "power washin' sprayer" and can wash a house for some extra money. Not to exciting or grand but I wash because I like it and you can see you made a differance.

Last edited:

Richard Smith

My grandfather was my idle growing up. He would work as a crane operator until he could start his won manufacturing business. If it failed he would go back earn enough money and start again until he got it right. I always wanted to be like him. I had a couple of uncles that was also business owners. One day my brother talked me into cleaning hog barns and it took off from their. Struggling hear and their but you could not get me back in a factory.