Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Pressure Wash?

Hybrid View

Question Why Do You Pressure Wash?

huh...why you doing this business called pressure washing?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Default Re: Why Do You Pressure Wash?

When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
    I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
    About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Whats your story Los?
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

'Cause stuff is dirty :)
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIN View Post
    When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
    I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
    About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.
    Cool story Florin, I hear you my dreams are coming true and I still dream daily of what can be

I was in a work accident I was a Union Steel Painter sandblaster, took a 25 foot fall after a train smashed through a work platform containment and screwed myself up pretty bad for a couple years. Mom & Dad retired to Myrtle Beach, I was traveling a little and just being crazy. In 2000 I was still going crazy and then moved to Myrtle to be close to my Mom & Dad. I couldnt go back to the union job, just wasnt safe since my old injury.

I decided on the side to do PWing and I really liked it as a biz and saw so much potential and I really saw no other biz I could do and enjoy. Met a beautiful women married her and we wanted kids. I mapped out a biz plan in my head, told her about it and she said go for it. Now because of JL Pressure Washing I have everything I need and more, but I still dream and work towards more every day and you know something? I really see no limit. I can't wait for 2010 and the next decade to see where this all goes

BMW and shorts maybe

Good luck all!!

Because I can.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

For the $$$
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Because I love it.....

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Rucker View Post
    Because I love it.....
    Doug I love it to ,I've owned a pressure washer for years and I would only clean the brick that my Company layed and as I started cleaning other stuff I said this is what I want to do from now own,so I sold the masonry Co. and been doing this ever since!

Aaron Ritchie
    Concord,NC
    Benchmark Pressure Washing
    www.benchmarkpressurewashing.com
    Charlotte,N.C. Pressure Washing
    Concord,N.C. Pressure Washing
    Harrisburg,N.C. Pressure Washing

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information