• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Why Do You Pressure Wash?

Florin Nutu

When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.

Jeff LeCours

When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.

Cool story Florin, I hear you my dreams are coming true and I still dream daily of what can be

I was in a work accident I was a Union Steel Painter sandblaster, took a 25 foot fall after a train smashed through a work platform containment and screwed myself up pretty bad for a couple years. Mom & Dad retired to Myrtle Beach, I was traveling a little and just being crazy. In 2000 I was still going crazy and then moved to Myrtle to be close to my Mom & Dad. I couldnt go back to the union job, just wasnt safe since my old injury.

I decided on the side to do PWing and I really liked it as a biz and saw so much potential and I really saw no other biz I could do and enjoy. Met a beautiful women married her and we wanted kids. I mapped out a biz plan in my head, told her about it and she said go for it. Now because of JL Pressure Washing I have everything I need and more, but I still dream and work towards more every day and you know something? I really see no limit. I can't wait for 2010 and the next decade to see where this all goes

BMW and shorts maybe

Good luck all!!

Randy Borio

For the money, for the glory, and for the fun. But mostly for the fun. Now tell me who said that and what movie it's from. First right answer gets a T-shirt. Second right answer is the first loser.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
For the money, for the glory, and for the fun. But mostly for the fun. Now tell me who said that and what movie it's from. First right answer gets a T-shirt. Second right answer is the first loser.

The Bandit in Smokey and The Bandit. (Character played by Burt Reynolds)

Chazz

I love the different aspects of the business. Im always looking for the next best cleaning solution, next best tool or product to put memon top. The money is great and i love most of all whennim finished with the job the home owner will say things Oh My God, Awesome,I Cant Believe This
I should have done this sooner.
What i dont like is chemical in my eyes and chest
And all my clothes look like there tie tied.
And im not much of a mechanic

Ron Musgraves

Past President
Staff member
I love the different aspects of the business. Im always looking for the next best cleaning solution, next best tool or product to put memon top. The money is great and i love most of all whennim finished with the job the home owner will say things Oh My God, Awesome,I Cant Believe This

I really hate it in th eEYE

Aaron Ritchie

Contributing Member
Because I love it.....

Doug I love it to ,I've owned a pressure washer for years and I would only clean the brick that my Company layed and as I started cleaning other stuff I said this is what I want to do from now own,so I sold the masonry Co. and been doing this ever since!

Bill Booz

UAMCC Board of Directors

Good call, that chem can be dangerous. If your working with Chlorine, try polyester cotton blends, they wont bleed or tear as easily from exposure.
You will be a mechanic :)

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
Doug I love it to ,I've owned a pressure washer for years and I would only clean the brick that my Company layed and as I started cleaning other stuff I said this is what I want to do from now own,so I sold the masonry Co. and been doing this ever since!

That's cool Aaron,