Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why Do You Pressure Wash?

Question Why Do You Pressure Wash?

huh...why you doing this business called pressure washing?
    [B]Carlos Gonzales[/B]
    [B]New Look Power Wash
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com"]Pressure Wash in California[/URL][/B]
    [URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/category/uncategorized"][B]California Pressure Washing Blog[/B][/URL]
    [B][URL="http://www.newlookpowerwash.com/california-pressure-wash-blog/pressure-wash-services-in-san-francisco.html"]Pressure Wash Services in San Francisco[/URL][/B]

Default Re: Why Do You Pressure Wash?

When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
    I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
    About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

Whats your story Los?
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

'Cause stuff is dirty :)
    Roger Gothorp
    336-516-6139

Quote Originally Posted by FLORIN View Post
    When I was 15 and already out on my own. I came home from work late cause working the swingshift. There was a infomercial on for a seminar that claimed they can help you start your own business. One of the business they showed that was a success was a guy in shorts pulling in with a BMW and pressure washed and claimed he got rich the first year. I went to the seminar but could not afford the $10,000 that they asked for them to coach me.
    I always knew I would start a business of my own. I come from business owners on both sides of my family going way back. Everytime I sat down and daydreamed about a biz my mind kept going back to the guy in shorts with a BMW.
    About 5 years ago I finally decided to investigate the biz and quickly realized there aint no glamour in it. Found the various bbs's and I was hooked. Went thru alot of ups and downs in the 5 years on getting the biz going but now I feel my dreams will actually come true. Thats right, this is my dream job.
    Cool story Florin, I hear you my dreams are coming true and I still dream daily of what can be

I was in a work accident I was a Union Steel Painter sandblaster, took a 25 foot fall after a train smashed through a work platform containment and screwed myself up pretty bad for a couple years. Mom & Dad retired to Myrtle Beach, I was traveling a little and just being crazy. In 2000 I was still going crazy and then moved to Myrtle to be close to my Mom & Dad. I couldnt go back to the union job, just wasnt safe since my old injury.

I decided on the side to do PWing and I really liked it as a biz and saw so much potential and I really saw no other biz I could do and enjoy. Met a beautiful women married her and we wanted kids. I mapped out a biz plan in my head, told her about it and she said go for it. Now because of JL Pressure Washing I have everything I need and more, but I still dream and work towards more every day and you know something? I really see no limit. I can't wait for 2010 and the next decade to see where this all goes

BMW and shorts maybe

Good luck all!!

Because I can.
    Our Passion is Coatings,
    Our Obsession is Service!

Terry Miller COO
    Tegrey Family of Coatings inc.
    330-418-8955

For the $$$
    Bill Booz
    240-425-2845 call or text

Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

Because I love it.....

Doug Rucker-Owner/Operator
    Certified NCE Instructor
    We own and operate a School for Pressure Washing, Roof Cleaning, and Soft Washing http://www.pressurecleaningschool.com
    Check out our ONLINE PRESSURE WASHING SCHOOL with over 160 videos https://www.pressurecleaningschool.c...ashing-school/
    Free FREE Events www.uamccevents.com

For the money, for the glory, and for the fun. But mostly for the fun. Now tell me who said that and what movie it's from. First right answer gets a T-shirt. Second right answer is the first loser.
    Randy Borio
    Panther Outdoor Maint. Service
    pantheroutdoor@gmail.com

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information