• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Legacy Compact Foamer has anybody tryed 1

jkolb1000

I think those are more for upstream injection. I dont know if it will pull from a downstream injector. I have been curious about them too haven't been able to bite the bullet yet. My wife got me a gag gift for my birthday.... guess what it was a ryobi foam nozzle. It actually works surprisingly. I used on the car. Also i fig i would abuse it an put some sodium hydroxide and dawn. It didnt melt and i made a hot mix. I love to break crappy stuff. But it has lasted 1 month of torcher so far haha

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk