• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Customer Agreement

Mike Fox

Anyone have a customer agreement document they could share? I want to make certain I touch all bases before having an attorney review it and printing copies.

Thanks

Guy Blackmon

Mike. I don't use anything like that, I know some guy's may jam me for that, but thats the way I do business. Now if it were a job that was $1000.00 or more then I might write something up.

Or if there's problems with the structure or I'm getting that funky vibe from the customer, then yea, I'll write it up.

In 4 yrs. we've had no problems with our work or getting paid, ever.

It's a trust issue between my company and our customers. It is a selling point, closing point and trust point.

Carlos Gonzales

Mike. I don't use anything like that, I know some guy's may jam me for that, but thats the way I do business. Now if it were a job that was $1000.00 or more then I might write something up.

Or if there's problems with the structure or I'm getting that funky vibe from the customer, then yea, I'll write it up.

It's a trust issue between my company and our customers. It is a selling point, closing point and trust point.

Kinda like shaking someones hand with a firm hand shake....looking them in the eye and saying ..."we got a deal". I was always brought up that mans word is his bond. Am I right Guy? :yes: :headshakesmile-fast

Guy Blackmon

Thats the way I was raised Carlos. Its not something that's done a lot in business these days.

When you show a customer that you trust them. they trust you.

John Doherty

Thats the way I was raised Carlos. Its not something that's done a lot in business these days.

When you show a customer that you trust them. they trust you.

That's right about 96% of the time, the other 4% ruin it for everybody and cause me to get signed contracts from all of them.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors

Yep....same here