• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Fleet Washing Without Soaps or Solvents??

Chris Chappell

Having talked with that company several different times trying to buy some equipment and getting pissed off at them for their wannabe bully sales tactics, their wanting to talk at you and not let you talk or ask questions, their owner being the biggest jerk of them all and their lack of actual pressure washing knowledge and saying how steam cleaning is the be-all, end-all of every type of cleaning led me to all their competitors.

That soap sounds like every other "all in one soap" that is supposed to clean everything but cleans nothing any good.

I would have them send a 5 gallon container sample to try out, any less will not give you enough to actually wash a few vehicles with to see if it even works, I need more than a gallon just to fill my chemical hose and more to push the soap out of the soap hose so the pint or quart samples are not only a joke, not professional but are them laughing at you to get you to buy a full size container of worthless garbage. No more will I buy without trying a large sample anymore, been there and done that way too many times.

It is hard to throw away product that not only does not work but you are racking your brains trying to find jobs to use this useless soap on so this is one of many reasons that I don't "blindly listen to chemical salesmen" anymore. They are in the business to get you to buy their worthless soaps as there is hardly any good soap in the container full of water. Last summer I gave a friend about a pickup truck full of soaps and chemicals that I have bought over the past years that ended up not only not working but because they did not work, I had to spend more time and money getting the soaps and chemicals that actually work so I lost money and time in several ways.

Too many chemical vendors out there that are not only giving the industry a bad name but they are hurting the people they sell their crap to because these guys think that these are good chemicals and are not only over-spending for these worthless chemicals but are working way harder than they have to and getting mediocre results from these soaps and chemicals thus causing more aggravation, frustration and stress.

If these guys have a truly good product that they believe in, they would have no problem sending a 5 gallon sample (sometimes you might have to pay for shipping to help them in this) but any less is a joke and they are wasting your time and are not serious. Any professional contractor knows that a pint or quart is not enough to wash a whole truck so why even bother trying? ? ? That is wasting your time and you are dealing with a vendor that is not serious about you or your company or about building a relationship with you so why even bother with them? There are good vendors out there that have good chemicals, they want to build relationships with you and want you to succeed because if you succeed, you help them succeed also so it is a win-win for everyone out there.

Hi Chris, Thank you for your input on this! Can you recommend any good vendors that sell good quality products?
QUOTE=Chris Chappell;51830]Having talked with that company several different times trying to buy some equipment and getting pissed off at them for their wannabe bully sales tactics, their wanting to talk at you and not let you talk or ask questions, their owner being the biggest jerk of them all and their lack of actual pressure washing knowledge and saying how steam cleaning is the be-all, end-all of every type of cleaning led me to all their competitors.

That soap sounds like every other "all in one soap" that is supposed to clean everything but cleans nothing any good.

I would have them send a 5 gallon container sample to try out, any less will not give you enough to actually wash a few vehicles with to see if it even works, I need more than a gallon just to fill my chemical hose and more to push the soap out of the soap hose so the pint or quart samples are not only a joke, not professional but are them laughing at you to get you to buy a full size container of worthless garbage. No more will I buy without trying a large sample anymore, been there and done that way too many times.

It is hard to throw away product that not only does not work but you are racking your brains trying to find jobs to use this useless soap on so this is one of many reasons that I don't "blindly listen to chemical salesmen" anymore. They are in the business to get you to buy their worthless soaps as there is hardly any good soap in the container full of water. Last summer I gave a friend about a pickup truck full of soaps and chemicals that I have bought over the past years that ended up not only not working but because they did not work, I had to spend more time and money getting the soaps and chemicals that actually work so I lost money and time in several ways.

Too many chemical vendors out there that are not only giving the industry a bad name but they are hurting the people they sell their crap to because these guys think that these are good chemicals and are not only over-spending for these worthless chemicals but are working way harder than they have to and getting mediocre results from these soaps and chemicals thus causing more aggravation, frustration and stress.

If these guys have a truly good product that they believe in, they would have no problem sending a 5 gallon sample (sometimes you might have to pay for shipping to help them in this) but any less is a joke and they are wasting your time and are not serious. Any professional contractor knows that a pint or quart is not enough to wash a whole truck so why even bother trying? ? ? That is wasting your time and you are dealing with a vendor that is not serious about you or your company or about building a relationship with you so why even bother with them? There are good vendors out there that have good chemicals, they want to build relationships with you and want you to succeed because if you succeed, you help them succeed also so it is a win-win for everyone out there.[/QUOTE]