• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
I like the chart. One thing if you want to expect inspect. You will need to check on these guys. Go behind them, show up while they are working. Always unexpected.

Doug Rucker

UAMCC Board of Directors
I saw where they are to pretreat soiled areas, but always blow of or sweep off all debris, and wet concrete before running scrubber. Maybe it's in there and I didn't see it.

Jillian Shelton

Contributing Member
You charts are great I don't know maybe if you want to add the temperature to at what temp is it safe to shut the unit off .. And money will buy the kinda women that are only there for the money ;)