• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart

DJ Carroll

Hey guys look this over and see if there is anything I missed ...

Fenner especially you I know your a systems guy!

Attachments

• Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart.jpg
    Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 269
  • Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart cont..jpg
    Concrete Cleaning Flow Chart cont..jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 215

Carlos Gonzales

D.J. is this for an employee manual? If so, you may want to add something for them to ensure protective clothing is worn i.e. gloves...safety glasses and etc.

DJ Carroll

D.J. is this for an employee manual? If so, you may want to add something for them to ensure protective clothing is worn i.e. gloves...safety glasses and etc.

Carlos this will be addressed in the safety manual ... This is for reference to how you are supposed to clean concrete ( technical stuff only ) I want to make sure i'm not missing any step ...

DJ Carroll

I would add that they need to run the surface cleaner the length of the surface, not the width. Other then that it looks really good

True i will add that ... Alot of the common sense stuff will becovered during their in class training ....

Thanks I am going to make a process flow chart for:

House Washing
Deck Restoration
Concrete Cleaning
Roof Cleaning
Mowing an account
Window Cleaning
Holiday Lighting
and Basic Landscape procedures (Los do you got anything you wouldn't mind helping me out with on this? )
Along with the sales side and the administrative side .... I also already did the Operational flow chart ...

Roger Gothorp

DJ you are the poster child for new business owners :) You're going to teach quite a few of the newbie haters some very valuable lessons before you're done. Congrats on your detailed thinking!

plainpainter

I'll have to admit that's some good stuff - but part of me is like, if these guys need this much direction on a day to day basis, are they smart enough to even read?

Roger Gothorp

Dan, it's called personnel management. If you've never had employees, you have no concept of how detailed you have to be to (a) protect your employees and bigger (B) to cover your own hiney for liability purposes. Take a lesson from the new business owner! (Sorry DJ - you're still a new business owner until you beat that statistical 5 year mark :wink:)

plainpainter

Well - Celeste, I did have employees - and yes I did have to babysit them - but everytime I tried instituting any sort of policy {which was very primitive compared to this} they whined like babies and started mouthing off - like I was some evil bastard. I will however not rehire anyone into my company until I have all this stuff sorted out beforehand. It's like Fenner states 'As it is, so it shall be' and everytime I hired someone into my 'ad hoc' company atmosphere, they wanted it to continue like that.

Roger Gothorp

With a training and policy manual in place, potential employees that fall under the "no babysitter required" do not get the luxury of whining and crying like babies. If they want to work for you, they will work FOR you and within your demands, not theirs. Side note - you've had employees in your pressure washing business?