• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

EnviroSpec Customers

Homer

I just wanted you to know just how much we appreciate all that you have done for us. Through your Chemical purchases you have made it possible for us to rescue, doctor, feed and adopt hundreds of animals this year. In addition you have also made it possible for us to help other shelters throughout the country to feed and care for the forgotten animals that they have as they wait for a chance to have a loving home.

As a small company Shelley & I both know that without people like you - what we do would not be possible. This year marks our 7th year as a Suzie’s Friends provider to the homeless animals who walk the highways and by-ways in search of something to eat, a warm place to sleep or a soothing voice to calm their fears. We look forward to another year and another chance to do better.

On behalf of all the animals that you have made it possible for us to care for and the handful of people here at EnviroSpec who share our dreams - I would like to say – once again…

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

John & Shelley Allison
Suzie and all of her friends
and the employees of EnviroSpec

http://www.suziesfriends.org

Jim Cooney

I just wanted you to know just how much we appreciate all that you have done for us. Through your Chemical purchases you have made it possible for us to rescue, doctor, feed and adopt hundreds of animals this year. In addition you have also made it possible for us to help other shelters throughout the country to feed and care for the forgotten animals that they have as they wait for a chance to have a loving home.

As a small company Shelley & I both know that without people like you - what we do would not be possible. This year marks our 7th year as a Suzie’s Friends provider to the homeless animals who walk the highways and by-ways in search of something to eat, a warm place to sleep or a soothing voice to calm their fears. We look forward to another year and another chance to do better.

On behalf of all the animals that you have made it possible for us to care for and the handful of people here at EnviroSpec who share our dreams - I would like to say – once again…

John & Shelley Allison

My pleasure John, Shelley and Paul. You are my #1 supplier for many reasons; customer service, excellent quality and environmentally friendly products and we both share the same passion about saving the 1000's of neglected animals.

Thank to Envirospec and all that you have done for my company and the industry as a whole.

Carlos Gonzales

John & Shelley Allison

John and Shelley and also Paul K...We at the UAMCC would like to Thank each and everyone of you for your support and generosity not only to the UAMCC but also to the industry.

We trust that 2010 will be a stellar year for EnviroSpec. Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!!!