• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

A cause worthy of National support

Jeff LeCours

Mr & Mrs John Al-jazrawi
159 Camellia St
Sugar Land, TX 77478

I have taken down the donation page I had due to backroom whispering that I am somehow making money off of Johns situation.

Welcome to the Pressure Washing Industry!

Fools and their back room whispering & rumors, there's some really sad pieces of cr*p out there. Small people that do little but try to tear others apart. When is everyone going to say enough is enough

Mike great for what you did for John & his family. Thank you

I have forgot to send my $$ I will do it tonight, thanks for the address

Jeff LeCours

And yet it perpetuates in THIS thread. Why not just go back and start the editing process in the middle of Mike's thread.

WTF people :(

Celeste WTF is right. Its a crying shame the BS Mike has got and he was just trying to make it easier for those who wanted to donate. The attackers are the ones that perpetuate this, not a couple posts supporting Mike and his good deed. I'm sorry but

I'm done, I got to write a check for John and his beautiful baby. Any word from John recently?

PressureWashE

Hi Guys,

I PMed Michael, it Is sad to hear about the backroom chatter, I cant thank the Uamcc and Michael enough for getting that page and mass email out.

but in life with every good deed, there will always be someone to criticize.

Also Celeste and Rodger have been a huge help so far.

and Pat for updating the forums, for me, Ive been lurking on my phone but its difficult to post, so thank you Pat.

as well as everyone who has prayed for my little guy and my family.

Landon, today is doing really well, he is still intubated on the regulated ventilator but tomorrow they are taking him off ventilators completely because his breaths are just about as deep as the regulated breaths the machine is giving him.

So once they do that, all he will be on is IV's and oxygen in his nose, but he will be doing all the work. If all goes well, then a few days later they will start to feed him formula through the nose, straight into his stomach to see how well his body will accept actual fluids in his stomach. Right now there is a pump that is sucking everything out. But so far so good, if he keeps this progress up we should have him home about new years.

Thank you everyone for the continues prayers and donations, You all have truly made a very difficult time, a little easier.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

Its my Birthday tomorrow, and seeing him breathing without the ventilator will be the best possible gift.

God bless yall.

John

Carlos Gonzales

Hi Guys,

I PMed Michael, it Is sad to hear about the backroom chatter, I cant thank the Uamcc and Michael enough for getting that page and mass email out.

but in life with every good deed, there will always be someone to criticize.

Also Celeste and Rodger have been a huge help so far.

and Pat for updating the forums, for me, Ive been lurking on my phone but its difficult to post, so thank you Pat.

as well as everyone who has prayed for my little guy and my family.

Landon, today is doing really well, he is still intubated on the regulated ventilator but tomorrow they are taking him off ventilators completely because his breaths are just about as deep as the regulated breaths the machine is giving him.

So once they do that, all he will be on is IV's and oxygen in his nose, but he will be doing all the work. If all goes well, then a few days later they will start to feed him formula through the nose, straight into his stomach to see how well his body will accept actual fluids in his stomach. Right now there is a pump that is sucking everything out. But so far so good, if he keeps this progress up we should have him home about new years.

Thank you everyone for the continues prayers and donations, You all have truly made a very difficult time, a little easier.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank You.

Its my Birthday tomorrow, and seeing him breathing without the ventilator will be the best possible gift.

God bless yall.

John

John..what matters the most is that you have your family and your son is on the road to recovery. God speed and hang in there. If there is anything else that we as an industry can do...don't hesitate to ask.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!

PressureWashE

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

No Breathing Machines!!!

This was take last Night, Still on oxygen through the nose but got a picture with him, in hid Santa hat, before they strapped it on.

Thank you Everyone, for your prayers, and help. I hope you all enjoy your Christmas.

John And Family