• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

What is this pressure washing accessory?

Ken Fenner

powermean, please fill in your signature so that we may harass you more personally. :biggrin: It is a house rule to have a signature.

The Cleaning Doctor

Contributing Member
Now with those pics I still don't have a clue but here is my best guess.

Material is plastic so that rules out anything to do with high pressure. I am thinking this is a device more for air than water. Is this maybe an air water separator of some kind?

powermean

I don't see the function of the plastic? The thick brass goes straight through? You can look right through it! ???:confused:

Now with those pics I still don't have a clue but here is my best guess.

Material is plastic so that rules out anything to do with high pressure. I am thinking this is a device more for air than water. Is this maybe an air water separator of some kind?

Chris Tharpe

powermean, please fill in your signature so that we may harass you more personally. :biggrin: It is a house rule to have a signature.

I don't see the function of the plastic? The thick brass goes straight through? You can look right through it! ???:confused:

by signature they mean to add your name, company name, and such not your company name only. Like Mine says
Chris Tharpe
Mobile Wash Pros
Offices in MS and opening soon LA

Scott Millen

I believe that what you have a hold of there is an inline oiler for an air line. If you unscrew the philips screw, there should be an O-ring, that is where you fill with oil, and the whole shebang plumbs just below ypour tool-mount connector.

It is useful for tools like impact wrenches and air ratchets, because it will oil them as you are using them. You really don'twantthatonanairlineyouareusingforpaintguns, as it will oil the paint as well.

I use them on dedicated tool lines in my shop, they are great if you are stripping a frame of parts, or some other job that requires using a lot of air and one tool for a long period.

It just found its way into the wrong lost parts box.:coool:

powermean

I bet you got it!!!
I have an air compressor and a lot of air tools, I bet I just lost track of what it was and put it in my pressure washing stuff!
Thanks!

I believe that what you have a hold of there is an inline oiler for an air line. If you unscrew the philips screw, there should be an O-ring, that is where you fill with oil, and the whole shebang plumbs just below ypour tool-mount connector.

It is useful for tools like impact wrenches and air ratchets, because it will oil them as you are using them. You really don'twantthatonanairlineyouareusingforpaintguns, as it will oil the paint as well.

I use them on dedicated tool lines in my shop, they are great if you are stripping a frame of parts, or some other job that requires using a lot of air and one tool for a long period.

It just found its way into the wrong lost parts box.:coool:

Florin Nutu

ya just like a x jet lol

Even though I downstream 99% of my jobs the xjet is the most versatile and used piece of equipment I own. I have the original. When I want to rinse I put the fan tip on and it rinses with low pressure without drawing soap. If I have a steep roof and need to get gutters cleaned I just blow everything out with the high reach tip. Great for 2 stepping... Put one solution on the downstreamer and the other at the x jet. And of course when you need the extra strength in chems it helps too.