Thread: Newer Website....

Default Newer Website....

The snow is falling and its time to kick the 2010 marketing plan into high gear.

I have recently been working with Keith at KBK to rebuild my website.... take a look.

www.pwscleaning.com

We are also adding to our brochure line to target specific service markets/

A special thanks goes out to Jeff L for his help in making me more money in 2009 and hopefully a whole lot more in 2010
    M. Johnson
    Pressure Washing Services, Inc.
    Send Email
    Property Cleaning Mobile Hotline 607-435-5539

Default Re: Newer Website....

That looks great. I like the colors.

Is that a hardhat on while doing residential?
    Florin Nutu
    ALL WASHED UP EXTERIOR CLEANING LLC
    206-380-4555

Seattle Roof Cleaning and Pressure Washing
    email--- allwashedupexterior@gmail.com

old picture,,,, But actually, part of our required safety equipment that everyone wears when on a jobsite now is a helmet with face shield and ear protection attached. They are made by huskavarna (sp).

With some of the detergents we are using now, that have saved us more than once/ I also did some research for a nursing paper that I wrote a few years back. The long term "hiss" of the water spray is quite damaging over time to hearing, hearing protection is required for everyone in the work area or around running equipment.

I am replacing all of the graphics for the new site, bit by bit. Thanks for pointing that pic out.

MJ
    M. Johnson
    Send Email

Nice job Matt, it is kind of weird to see me on your website though..LOL I like this version of your site much better than the old one, it's easier to navigate and a smoother look.
    Henry Bockman 301-216-9675
    Henry's Housework Inc & Commercial Restorations
    13433 Tilford Court Germantown, MD 20874

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Johnson View Post
    The snow is falling and its time to kick the 2010 marketing plan into high gear.

I have recently been working with Keith at KBK to rebuild my website.... take a look.

www.pwscleaning.com

We are also adding to our brochure line to target specific service markets/

A special thanks goes out to Jeff L for his help in making me more money in 2009 and hopefully a whole lot more in 2010
    Like Henry said looks good. Looks real good!!!

Thanks for helping me in 2009 also

Its all about growing our businesses

I got keith doing some changes on mine too.

GO UAMCC

Mathew, the design is very nice and clean. If i could make one suggestion, your copy is laden with a lot of "we" and "us". A focus on the customers needs (versus all the wonderful things you can do or are) will raise your conversion rates.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Most content is in the process of being rewritten. That should be all completed in the next 3 or 4 weeks. Thanks for the feedback. I am reluctant to do a major changes, but the old one worked for the last 5 years and it was time for a "cleaning".... Rankings are good, customer close rate is good and business is good.
    M. Johnson
    Send Email

Quote Originally Posted by PressurePros View Post
    Mathew, the design is very nice and clean. If i could make one suggestion, your copy is laden with a lot of "we" and "us". A focus on the customers needs (versus all the wonderful things you can do or are) will raise your conversion rates.
    I hve that PROBLEM on almost EVERYTHING I write up, whether its a letter of intro, a flier,postcards , email, even my website. It drives me crazy, dont even realize I am doing it until I reread it. Then I try to fix it and I end up writing JL Pressure Washing 10 thousand times

Really ****es me off that it always goes that way

I know exactly what you mean. I have to make a conscious effort to avoid the 'me' syndrome and often have to go back and edit regardless.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

• Thread Information