• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

The Cycle has Been Broken - Welcome Aboard to James Cooney - Grime Busters!!

Carlos Gonzales

Yes...the cycle indeed has been broken. It has been a long time since I had the privilege of announcing a NEW MEMBER to the UAMCC.

James Cooney of Grime Busters Pressure Washing out of AZ is officially a UAMCC Contractor Member and it gives me pleasure to be the one to announce this.

I have known James now for close to a year and for me personally...I wish to thank you James for your continued support and belief in the UAMCC and it's contractors. Never one to be quick to judge...he has always carried himself with the premise of letting the facts speak for themselves.

The UAMCC has been through the gauntlet in the last 52 days. By you joining is a true testament of the longevity that the UAMCC wishes to carry into 2010.

James...beyond you joining...I wish to say that I am damn glad to know you and consider you to be a solid contractor from the state of AZ. Thank you Sir for your support!

Welcome aboard!!

Jim Cooney

Thank you all. I believe in the mission the UAMCC stands for and the direction we all can help lead this industry forward.

Proud to now be an official member of the UAMCC, although everyone here has treated me as family since my first visit.

Do I win a Nobel Peace prize or at least a 50' hose or something now ???

:Smiley-2010:

Randy Borio

Jim, YES you win 50' of hose, it's old, worn, leaks, the fittings are shot, my son drove over it and you have to pick up here in Illinois. I was hoping I wouldn't have to just throw it away. Oh and WELCOME!!!!!!

Tomdurbin

Contributing Member
Jim, YES you win 50' of hose, it's old, worn, leaks, the fittings are shot, my son drove over it and you have to pick up here in Illinois. I was hoping I wouldn't have to just throw it away. Oh and WELCOME!!!!!!

I am in Indiana and if you act now while you are in Illinois, I will throw in a busted gun and a coil with twelve holes. You have to pick it up as well. :clap: