• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

300,000 sq ft. Warehouse floor

Hey guys, I do get up to .24 a ft. I will be happy to text the check to anyone who wants to see it.

I am not saying that in all areas everyone can make .24 a foot. All I am saying is that in 7 days we made x figures for our work with full reclamation. I know that no one would question it if I said I make it.

But if you do, again that is, I will video text it to you the two checks with the dates on the checks. I will show the amounts and who it was made out to.

I believe that if you can sell it, if there is a market for it, and you believe that you are worth it, you have the right service and equipment, you can get it.

We are 73% booked for the next 4 years at .24 for g.a.r.a.g.e... c.l.e.a.n.i.n.g.

Last edited:

Jeff LeCours

Hey guys, I do get up to .24 a ft. I will be happy to text the check to anyone who wants to see it.

I am not saying that in all areas everyone can make .24 a foot. All I am saying is that in 7 days we made 6 figures for our work with full reclamation. I know that no one would question it if I said I make it.

But if you do, again that is, I will video text it to you the two checks with the dates on the checks. I will show the amounts and who it was made out to.

I believe that if you can sell it, if there is a market for it, and you believe that you are worth it, you have the right service and equipment, you can get it.

We are 73% booked for the next 4 years at .24 for g.a.r.a.g.e... c.l.e.a.n.i.n.g.

Ya Jim, but the only reason you get $.24 sq ft is because you are so darn handsome:rolleyes: LOL
Hope you are feeling better. Happy New Year Jim.

Nick Campanale

I am not saying that in all areas everyone can make .24 a foot. All I am saying is that in 7 days we made x figures for our work with full reclamation. I know that no one would question it if I said I make it.

You may be the exception but most dont get that kind of money for flatwork at least not anywhere I have been, and thats the entire east coast of the USA.
How are you feeling Jim?