Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 300,000 sq ft. Warehouse floor

Default 300,000 sq ft. Warehouse floor

What is the going rate on cleaning and collecting all the water on a 300,000 sq ft. old floor? It has it all dirt, oil, grime and we will filter and reuse a lot of the water and then take out around 3000 gal. Looking for a square foot price.
    Pressure washing in Pa.
    Brian Wendling
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    www.Rollingsudsinc.com

Default Re: 300,000 sq ft. Warehouse floor

Just guessing depending upon your equipment specs I would think around 6 to 8 cents per sq.ft but thats in my market. I just quoted 125,000 of similar specs at .14 cents

Pictures would help, but if it's really dirty, as you have described, hauling out 3000 gallons +, I'd think $0.12 to $0.15 a sq ft would be the range.

$.15 sounds more in line considering the scope and our market up here.
    Ken Fenner
    PressurePros, Inc
    House Washing
    Pressure Washing Companies

Whoops, missed the hauling away part. Sounds like fun and possibly something to look at a septic tank pump out company to possible haul it off for you

That's $ 0.15 - 0.25/sqft all day long for that scope.
    Michael Kreisle
    First Choice Power Washing LLC
    Lexington, KY 859-983-5955
    BBB Member, UAMCC Member, GLAA Member, LBAR Member
    We own and operate a great Cleaning Service in Lexington KY as well as provide
    awesome Pressure Washing and Roof Cleaning services.

You can follow us on Facebook here...Pressure Washing Lexington KY

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    What is the going rate on cleaning and collecting all the water on a 300,000 sq ft. old floor? It has it all dirt, oil, grime and we will filter and reuse a lot of the water and then take out around 3000 gal. Looking for a square foot price.
    Brian,
    We have done this type of work before inside warehouses.
    Give me a call and maybe i can give you some insight on saving some money on the hauling away part. We are bidding on a few warehouses floors right now as well (hope its not the same ones) LoL.

Jimmy V
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

It is in my nieghborhood and I will bring in some tanks and then have a company come and pump it out. It is for a construction company that I work with and I was thinking around .25 cents. I got the prints and it is closer to 200,000 sq ft. But Jan. work is great to have so maybe .22 cents.
    Pressure washing in Pa.
    Brian Wendling
    Rolling Suds Inc.
    www.Rollingsudsinc.com

This unit would come in handy at the cleaning rate of 8,000 to 10,000 sq. ft. per hour.
    Want to sub a contractor, Brian?

I also would like to thank Brian on the positive words of kindness he gave myself and my business from a job with both bid against. Building trust in relationships and business is very important to me.

Thank You Brian for your professionalism!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Tony Szabo
    Midwest Mobile Washers
    800-804-7517
    midwestmobilewashers@frontiernet.net
    www.midwestmobilewashers.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rsuds View Post
    It is in my nieghborhood and I will bring in some tanks and then have a company come and pump it out. It is for a construction company that I work with and I was thinking around .25 cents. I got the prints and it is closer to 200,000 sq ft. But Jan. work is great to have so maybe .22 cents.
    Brian,
    See if the it has a sanitary sewer cleanout that you can dump into ,this would save you a few bucks. I hate to give pricing out but i think you will overshoot the bid if it just flat surface cleaning. Inside flat cleaning with floor scrubbers to suck up water (hint) for 200k sf would be around 15-18cents. depending on how bad the floors are.

Jimmy V
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

• Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information