• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Parking garage

Greg Nash

A couple of pics of a project we have been working on. Its a little over 300,000 Sq ft with lots of gum. Its the first time I have had to do full reclaim so it was slow going. We started saturday and about three hours into the day one of my burner coils burst, then we blew three hundred ft of hose.sunday started out good until another burner coil blew and the starter on my reclaim blower went out. Not a good weekend

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 029.jpg
    029.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 043.jpg
    043.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 48

Jeff LeCours

A couple of pics of a project we have been working on. Its a little over 300,000 Sq ft with lots of gum. Its the first time I have had to do full reclaim so it was slow going. We started saturday and about three hours into the day one of my burner coils burst, then we blew three hundred ft of hose.sunday started out good until another burner coil blew and the starter on my reclaim blower went out. Not a good weekend

Man thats a lot of equipment down, glad you got it done.

Jim Cooney

Looks good. Also looks like you barely got your truck in there, clearance wise.

Murphy's law, equipment goes down at the worst possible times. Damn Murphy !!!!

Greg Nash

We had to leave one truck 7' 6"on the second level and stretch hose. The other one 7' 4" we had to stand on the front bumper to get it to top of the second level ramp and the reclaim truck 6' 10" fits all the way to the top.

Greg Nash

Very tight fit

Attachments

• 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 71
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 58
Very tight fit

Greg, Did you have any problems with the boilers being to close to the fire sprinklers. Possible setting them off?

we had that happen a few years back. Boy was that an issue. we now have laser temp guns and monitor those things regularly.

Did you have a chance to take photos of the cement on the lower levels when it was dry ? ( Before and after shots ) This is ALWAYS a great selling tool !!!!

Looks Good !!!

Jim
510-612-0437

Greg Nash

Jim there wasn't any sprinklers in the garage. Thats one of the first things I look for in a parking garage you could really get yourself in a bind if you set them off.