Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I think it is time that I post the new Filter Design Layout photo's on - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I think it is time that I post the new Filter Design Layout photo's on

Default Re: I think it is time that I post the new Filter Design Layout photo's on

The self leveling computer for the hydraulic jacks is being installed on Tuesday.

Default Re: I think it is time that I post the new Filter Design Layout photo's on

Quote Originally Posted by Jim@GarageCleaning View Post
    The self leveling computer for the hydraulic jacks is being installed on Tuesday.
    Seems a little overkill for a garage cleaning trailer. Is this plan going to get you cleaning much quicker?
    Just my 2cents.
    James VanHandel
    Pressure Washing, Roof, Restaurant, Parking garage, Commercial building restoration
    All of new jersey
    609-738-3100
    innovativewash@aol.com
    www.innovativepressurecleaning.com

Quote Originally Posted by Innovativewash View Post
    Seems a little overkill for a garage cleaning trailer. Is this plan going to get you cleaning much quicker?
    Just my 2cents.
    Everyone who deep cleans a multi level parking garage knows that sludge and oil is a real problem for filtration units.

This unit will be able to handle over 400 gallons of sludge and still operate at 40 GPM. This filtration unit exceeds the proposed 2020 requirements for discharge.

The function of any filter is to remove product from the water being collected. A filtration unit needs to be able to suspend and store that product. If you have a 5 gallon filtration unit, then you can only suspend less than 5 gallons.

For deep cleaning, this filtration should be about the right size. However, you can use a smaller unit, but you would need to by pass the unit when it fills up or have plans to empty the unit, clean it out, dispose of the class II waste in a legal manor by having the product picked up by a Lic, cert and fully insured company. Going rate is about $1.30 to $2.00 a gallon plus travel time at .95 a mile, plus wait time for the driver at $90 an hour. We did this once back in 1992. The cost was well over $17,000.

So in this case...bigger is better.

Jim the big box is the sludge holder and the small box is the ows????

Quote Originally Posted by Jim@GarageCleaning View Post
    Lou Zehnder
    Nashville Tn.
    Pressure Washing Nashville Tennessee

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information