• As of January 1, 2018 The brand new logo that was created and released in 2017 will be the only official logo in affect and allowed to be used on any electronic media however, any such media like truck wraps, stationary, and postcards will be grandfathered in. Contributing Members will be allowed to use the UAMCC logo in any advertising. Permission to use the logo otherwise must be in writing. Logos used in electronic formats (ie: Websites, forums, etc.) must be linked back to the member’s profile in the UAMCC directory. Contributing Members are members that are paid and current with their dues. Please contact info@uamcc.org with any questions.

Hoa fence cleaning Orlando Fl

Greg Nash

We cleaned this 2 miles of pvc fence for a large property management company in orlando a couple of weeks ago. We had to haul all our water as there was no access on site.

Attachments

• 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 33
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 33

Jeff LeCours

We cleaned this 2 miles of pvc fence for a large property management company in orlando a couple of weeks ago. We had to haul all our water as there was no access on site.

Hey Greg, whats happening, hope all is good for you

Got to love vinyl fence, we have done several over the years, spray some chem, quick rinse and move up. Looking good

Happy New Year
Jeff

Jim Chesmore

Looks great!! How much water did you use?

I bid on one last year that was a three rail, ranch style fence. They wanted me to bring my water so I priced it high. Ever since then they have been trying to get other bids but no one will touch it. I'm gonna give them a call in the spring to see whats up